A bright room with a garden view and pillow-top mattress in a unique elegant home. Enjoy a modern luxurious bathroom with jacuzzi tub. Experience the best of Ottawa (including our Winterlude festival & Canada's 150th birthday celebrations in 2017) from a stunning house in a safe, quiet and upscale central neighbourhood; surrounded by nature, yet minutes from downtown & attractions. With three large rooms available, I can accommodate everybody from single travellers to groups of up to ten.
This listing is for one bedroom (2 more bedrooms on the same floor are also available on Airbnb) with a queen bed:
- The bed has a Sealy pillow-top mattress with a Sunbeam mattress warmer (try it on a fall/winter night; you will love it).
- Two windows allow plenty of fresh air and natural light with a garden view.
- micro-usb charging station for your phone
- A dresser and night stand
- I can put an additional double air mattress in the room if you need another bed.
- Take advantage of our "pillow menu": You can choose from an assortment of pillows (foam, ergonomic, down feathers, etc.) to suit your preference.
- Warm down and synthetic (your choice) duvets and high thread count cotton sheets are provided.
- Guest robe and slippers are provided for your use and comfort
Large luxurious modern bathroom for guests includes:
- double sinks
- two person whirlpool tub
- separate shower stall with large shower head
- a selection of bathroom amenities for your use and enjoyment
- thick egyptian cotton towels
The host (Paul) does not use this bathroom, it is exclusively for guests. There is an additional powder room (bathroom with sink and toilet) on the first floor that guests can also use.
The three guest rooms are on the second floor of a very large (3400 square feet) luxurious custom-built house with stunning architecture, high ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows. The second floor has its own bathroom and large balcony. The house has extensive landscaping and is set back from the street for increased privacy.
The Wi-Fi internet is very fast (100+ Mbps), a repeater gives full coverage throughout the house and grounds.
OTHER AVAILABLE ROOMS IN THE HOUSE
I have two other bedrooms (also on the second floor of the house) available on Airbnb. If you need more than one room, you can also book my additional rooms on Airbnb. If you book all three rooms, you will get exclusive use of the entire second floor: over 1000 square feet with 3 bedrooms plus balcony.
The host (Paul) does not use the second floor, it is for guests only.
Use of a Tassimo espresso pod coffee machine with coffee and delicious espresso drinks (cappuccino, etc) and an assortment of teas are all included.
You are welcome to enjoy the house's extensive gardens and outdoor spaces. You may also use the mini-gym and games room in the basement with:
- table tennis
- air hockey table
- punching bag
- elliptical trainer
- safety darts
- small exercise trampoline
- weights (dumbbells)
- games, toys and fun things for kids of all ages
Interakcija s gostima
The owner's (Paul) bedroom and personal area is the third floor. The first floor includes the living room, kitchen and dining room.
I work at home (self-employed software developer), my office section is also on the first floor of the house. I am usually available to answer questions, give suggestions, and make sure your experience here is a good one.
I am a lifelong Ottawa resident, happy to give tips and information about Ottawa's history, attractions and natural environment.
I have 2 sweet cats: a friendly one named Cleo-catra and a shy one named Yoko.
Please leave your shoes in the entrance. You are welcome to use our warm and comfortable new guest slippers. Please do not bring people who are not registered guests into my home.
I have listed guest bedrooms in my home since summer 2016 and have been delighted with the experience.
My interests include progressive politics, travel, nature and biking/hiking/canoeing the nearby trails and waterways.
As a lifelong Ottawa resident, I can answers your questions about our history, politics, geography and real estate. I'm full of insiders tips: places to go and things to do. I am well connected and can help facilitate your Ottawa stay. I can provide/locate most things you might need to make your stay exceptional.