Our Black Fox home is a beautiful and newly renovated 5 Bedroom (6 Beds), 3 bathroom brick house, fully furnished, with a private backyard, that sleeps 12. Located in a quiet community in East Point GA, this home is easily accessible by freeways and just 15 minutes from the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport and only 18 minutes from Downtown Atlanta, in close proximity many local attractions.
House SLEEPS 12 in beds. Maximum occupancy at the property at ANY given time is limited to and can never exceed 14 (guests and visitors included), no larger gatherings allowed.
For a video tour of this property, please visit YouTube and search for: 60oKEKVUAUA
We specialize in providing furnished and non-furnished housing in Fayette, Clayton, and Fulton counties and currently serve various clients working and vacationing in the Atlanta Metro area. We are also the largest furnished housing provider around the Atlanta Pinewood Studios serving several past and current clients working at the Studios. For more information about us, please feel free to visit our website (atlantafurnishedrentals).
Our Black Fox home is a beautiful and newly renovated brick house, fully furnished, with a private backyard, located in a quiet community in East Point GA. This home is easily accessible by freeways and just 15 minutes from the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport and only 18 minutes from Downtown Atlanta, where you can find the Georgia Aquarium, Georgia Tech, the World of Coca Cola, the Georgia Dome, and in close proximity many local attractions (i.e. Six Flags Over Georgia).
This is a 5 Bedroom (6 Beds) home with 3 Full Bathrooms, 2 Living Rooms, Family Room, Kitchen, Dining Room, and a 2-car Garage. It also has a nice private backyard including a huge patio with outdoor furniture and a gas BBQ grill. This property sleeps 12 people.
The layout is as follows (see video link):
1.The Main Level consists of a Master King Bedroom (including a TV) with full Master Bathroom (stand-up shower), two additional Queen Bedrooms, a full Hallway Bathroom (combination tub/shower), a large Living Room/Family Room combo, a Dining Room, Kitchen and Laundry Area. The Main Level can sleep up to 6 guests.
2.The Finished Basement Level consists of 2 Queen Bedrooms, a Living Room with a Sofa Bed (that pulls out into a Queen size bed), and a full Bathroom (stand-up shower). The Finished Basement Level can sleep up to 6 guests.
The home includes comfortable beds and clean linens, wash cloths and towels provided for your stay. All Bathrooms include soap and shampoo, and the Kitchen is equipped with dishes, pots & pans, silverware and kitchen appliances (microwave, coffee maker, tea pot, etc.). There are comfortable couches, dining table & chairs, and more. A Laundry Room with washer and dryer is located on the Main Level. On each level, there is a TV with Cable (one in each Living Room + 1 in Master Bedroom) as well as 1 DVD player at the property. It also has a beautiful private backyard including a patio, outdoor furniture, and a gas grill - perfect for outdoor entertaining.
Whether this will be a family vacation, a business trip, or just a convenient home to visit the surrounding area, our Black Fox home will be the perfect house for you. Please inquire with your requested dates in order to receive availability and pricing information.
Thank you for inquiring and we look forward to hosting you in our home.
Feel free to check out our other listings as well.
Arrival Instructions for this property including the exact address and access code will be emailed to you within 24-48 hours prior to your arrival. Please only follow up if you haven't received the Arrival Instructions 24 hours prior to your arrival.
Check-In is at 4 PM, Check-Out is at 11 AM. Early check-in (earliest after 12 PM) / Late check-out (latest until 3 PM) can be facilitated for an additional $75 fee (each), which is for rescheduling the access activation and alarm, depending on availability upon request no earlier than 2 days before your arrival and no later than 24 hrs before arrival/departure. Please follow up with us then to request and guarantee that early check-in/late check-out is available when no guests are checking out/in the same day. Unapproved early check-in/late check-out will result in a $200 fee. If you wish to have guaranteed early check-in/late check-out already at this point, you would need to select the night before/after as well.
Higher rates for holidays are applied.
Please note that the maximum number of people allowed at the property at ANY given time, will be the number on your reservation details. No additional guests nor day visitors are allowed at ANY given time during your stay unless previously approved by Management. The total maximum allowed number of people (including visitors) can never exceed the maximum occupancy of the property as outlined in the Rental Agreement. Any larger gatherings (> max occupancy), parties, events, ceremonies, weddings, etc. are strictly prohibited and not allowed at this property.
Please note that rates include all Utilities and Property Services (Water, Power, Gas, Sewer, Trash Service, Cable TV, High Speed Internet, Landscaping, and Pool/Hot Tub Service (if applicable), an estimated value of $400 - $600 per month).
Please note that pets are strictly NOT ALLOWED for reservations of less than 30 nights. Pets can get authorized for reservations of 30 nights or more with explicit approval by the Management Company in writing prior to arrival; a Pet Fee of $200/pet (NON-refundable) as well as a higher Security Deposit, some verification and additional acceptance of our Pet Rules are required. Any evidence of unapproved pets will result in a charge against your full Security Deposit.
***Prior to accepting your reservation request, we must obtain the first and last names of each guest who will be at the property at any time. Unless previously approved by us, no additional guests or visitors are allowed at the property. We also must obtain the following Rental Agreement acceptance message from you:
'I, YOUR NAME, acknowledge that I have completely read, understand, and agree to all of the Terms and Conditions described in the Rental Agreement of the property's House Rules.'***
***Please remember to read our Rental Agreement for this property thoroughly when booking. Violation of the terms stated in the Rental Agreement will result in a fine.***
RENTAL REGULATIONS AND POLICY AGREEMENT:
Black Fox Trail, East Point, GA 30344
Ventura Management is committed to providing you with the most convenient and reliable vacation rental experience possible. The Rental Agreement sets out the terms of your booking with us and is provided below and intended to help you enjoy a safe, reliable and convenient stay. By using the property and services, you agree to comply with and be legally bound by the terms and conditions of this Rental Agreement. Please read the Rental Agreement for this property thoroughly before booking. Violation of the terms stated in this Rental Agreement will result in forfeiture of the Security Deposit.
1. HOUSE RULES: Please treat the property with the care you would at your own home and abide by following policies:
• Behave as you would in any home in which you live, with respect for property and neighbors.
• Unless otherwise stated in the property listing, you must be over the age of 21.
• You will be an occupant of the property during the entire reserved period and other occupants during your stay will be family members, friends, responsible adults or children under direct adult supervision.
• Do not exceed the maximum occupancy of the property (described below) at any given time.
• No parties, noise that can be heard beyond the property lot line or in adjacent units, or any illegal activity may occur at the property.
• No pets are allowed unless otherwise specifically approved by the Management Company in writing ahead of arrival, and where you have paid the required fees as outlined below in advance of your reservation. Any evidence of unapproved pets will result in the forfeiture of the Security Deposit.
• Smoking is not allowed in any interior spaces, no exceptions. Smoking is allowed anywhere outside only with proper disposal of cigarette waste in waste baskets.
• Check-in time is 4pm and check-out time is 11am - Early check-in (after 12pm) / Late check-out (until 3pm) can be facilitated for an additional $75 fee (each) depending on availability upon request 2 days prior to the arrival date. Please follow up with us 2 days prior to your arrival to guarantee that early check-in is available when no guests are checking out the same day.
• Please use common courtesy at the property by keeping it clean, reporting any problems or damages and not re-arranging or removing furniture and decor.
• Please follow the DEPARTURE INSTRUCTIONS:
ALL TRASH (outdoor trash included) must be taken out to exterior trash bins upon departure. Trash outside the bins will not get picked up and their disposal will be charged to the guest. Pick up all trash left outdoors.
The CLEANING FEE in your booking quote covers the basic cleaning of the property and laundry of all lines and towels. Extra cleaning need for excessive disarrayed properties (extra cleaning, unwashed dishes in sink, food or garbage left in unit) or for damages (damages/stains on carpet or furniture or to walls and floors), and excessive dirt will be charged to the guest.
Strip all used white bed sheets and leave them on the bedroom floors or in the washer.
Leave towels in the bathrooms.
Load all final dishes into the dishwasher and start it on the normal cycle.
Turn the heat down to 58º F in the WINTER or the A/C up to 80º F in the SUMMER.
Ensure all exterior doors and windows are closed and locked.
Leave garage door openers (if provided) on the kitchen counter.
Lock the door and place the back-up keys back inside the lockbox. If you are unable to open the lockbox for any reason to leave a key inside of it, please notify us immediately for further instructions.
• In Case of a Housing Emergency - Please call ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) Ext. 2 for Emergencies and leave a voicemail with your name and property street name, and a brief description about your call. Your call will be returned as soon as possible.
2. BOOKING & PAYMENTS – To secure your reservation dates, you must submit a reservation request. Your payment information is collected when you submit a reservation request. Once we accept your request, your payment method will be charged for: the entire amount at that time for short-term rentals, or if you book a reservation for 28 nights or more, you’ll be charged a first month down payment when the reservation is confirmed. Then, the rest of the nights will be charged on a monthly basis. You won’t be charged the security deposit, unless we file a successful claim after your checkout. Prior to accepting your reservation request, you'll be asked to read and accept our Rental Agreement and we are required to receive your written acceptance in order to accept your reservation. You are able to confirm your agreement by sending the following message within the messaging platform: "I, YOUR NAME, acknowledge that I have completely read, understand, and agree to all of the Terms and Conditions described in the Rental Agreement of the property's House Rules." Payment schedules are managed through Airbnb.
3. VERIFICATION – We require all guests to go through verification during the booking process on Airbnb, which means we require guests to have a profile photo, confirmed phone number, confirmed email address, and to provide a verified official ID.
4. MINIMUM AGE LIMIT – The renter as well as the responsible party staying at the property must be over 21.
5. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under a false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advanced payments, deposit, and/ or rental money. The party will not be permitted to check in and, if at the property, the guest will be immediately evicted.
6. MINIMUM STAY – This property requires a two (2) night minimum stay. A three (3) night minimum stay is required during the summer months (end of April - October). Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods.
7. RATES – Rates are based on location, features and seasons, and are subject to change without notice. Management reserves the right to charge additional fees based on changes that occur by guests on the reservation details after booking (i.e. additional occupants than initially noted on reservation, additional pets, etc.). Your reservation will not be changed if no changes are made to the guest details, regardless of future pricing. Future discounts or specials cannot be applied to your confirmed and agreed upon reservation and rates. You may add additional nights to your reservation with written approval of Management after you book, based on rates and availability at the time you choose to add the additional nights.
8. CANCELLATIONS FOR SHORT-TERM BOOKINGS – This property has a strict cancellation policy: 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival, except fees. For a 50% refund of accommodation fees, cancellation must be made seven full days prior to listing’s local check in time, otherwise no refund. If cancellations are made less than 7 days in advance, the nights not spent are not refunded. If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nights not spent are not refunded. Cleaning fees are always refunded if the guest did not check in. The Airbnb service fee is non-refundable. Accommodation fees (the total nightly rate you're charged) are refundable in certain circumstances as outlined above.
9. CANCELLATIONS FOR LONG-TERM BOOKINGS – The Long-Term cancellation policy applies to all reservations of 28 nights or more. First month is not refundable, 30 day notice is required for cancellation. If the guest books a long term reservation and decides to cancel the reservation before the start date, the first month of the reservation is paid in full and not refunded to the guest. If the guest books a reservation and decides to cancel the reservation during their stay, the guest must use the online alteration tool in order to agree to a new checkout date. Regardless of the checkout date chosen, the guest is required to pay for the 30 days following the cancellation date, or up to the end date of the guest’s original reservation if the remaining portion of the original reservation is less than 30 days. Cleaning fees are always refunded if the guest did not check in. The Airbnb service fee is non-refundable. Accommodation fees (the total nightly rate you're charged) are refundable in certain circumstances as outlined above.
10. SECURITY DEPOSIT – We require a security deposit for all bookings. Your payment details are stored but not charged or authorized for the deposit unless we make a claim. Ventura Management has 14 days from your checkout date to make a claim on the deposit for damages to the property. If a claim is made, Airbnb will mediate and collect payment from the guest, as necessary.
11. ARRIVAL INSTRUCTIONS – You will receive arrival instructions 24-48 hours prior to your arrival which will contain the exact address and access code for the property plus additional information about the property.
12. CHECK-IN – Check-in will be no earlier than 4:00 PM EST. Your keyless entry code is programmed to activate and allow access to the property at 4:00 PM EST, on your scheduled arrival date. It is important that you adhere to these times as there may be guests checking out or our cleaning team present on the day of your arrival. Early check-in (after 12pm) can be facilitated for an additional fee depending on availability upon request 2 days prior to the arrival date if the property is cleaned and ready earlier. Unapproved early check-in will result in a $200 fee – this is for housekeeping and scheduling purposes. In some cases, access to the property may be delayed due to unavoidable housekeeping or maintenance issues, causing access to be delayed until 5:00 PM EST. There will be no discounts offered due to an unavoidable delayed check-in. This is extremely rare but we ask for your patience and suggest that you have alternative plans available between 4 and 5 PM in the event that this does happen.
13. PROPERTY ACCESS – As a back-up to the electronic lock and in case of a power failure, we provide a spare house key in a lockbox at the property. Please remember to put the key back in the lock box if you use it. A lost or not-returned key will result in the need of changing all locks at the property and will be charged to the guest. If Ventura Management is called for a lock out because of a lost key after regular office hours, there will be a $150 fee.
14. CHECK-OUT – Check-out will be no later than 11:00 AM EST. Your keyless entry code is programmed to deactivate at 11:00 AM EST on your scheduled departure date. It is important that you adhere to these times as there may be guests checking in at the home on the day of your departure, with cleaners scheduled in between. Late check-out (until 3pm) can be facilitated for an additional fee depending on availability upon request 2 days prior to check-in date. Unapproved late check-out will result in a $200 fee – this is for housekeeping and scheduling purposes. Upon leaving, please follow the departure instructions that you will receive on the day of your arrival.
15. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The maximum number of people allowed at the property at any times is limited to the number of guests on your reservation details, unless specifically approved by the Management Company in writing ahead of arrival. The maximum occupancy at this property is limited to and cannot exceed 14 (guests and visitors included) at ANY time. As this house sleeps 12, an additional charge of $25.00 per person per night will be assessed for each guest in addition over 12.
16. GATHERINGS, EVENTS, ETC. – Any large gatherings (more people than maximum occupancy outlined in the previous section of this Agreement), parties, events, ceremonies, weddings, etc. are strictly prohibited and not allowed at this property. Any falsified information on the reservation, including unapproved gatherings, events or if at any time the maximum number of the property’s occupants is exceeded or if we receive information about excessive noise, which can be brought to management’s attention by potential neighbor complaints or local police department drive-by’s, may result in immediate interruption of your stay including eviction without a refund as outlined in the next section of this Agreement. Please be sure to adhere to this strict policy as the property is located in a quiet residential neighborhood and we strive to be respectful of the community we are in, and to avoid a disruption in your stay.
17. EVICTION – Ventura Management reserves the right to evict any guest and all occupants immediately that provide falsified information or causes the following (but not limited to): excess noise or disturbances, participation in unlawful activity such as drug use, underage alcohol use or fighting. If law enforcement or property management is dispatched to the property due to complaints from neighbors, an automatic eviction will occur with a minimum service fee charge of $200, and no refund for the balance of the remaining reservation.
18. SMOKING – All interior spaces of the property are NON-SMOKING only. Smoking is allowed anywhere outside ONLY with proper disposal of cigarette waste in waste baskets. Any evidence of smoking inside the house or inappropriate cigarette waste left at the property will result in the forfeiture of the Security Deposit as additional cleaning fee.
19. PETS – Pets are strictly NOT ALLOWED for reservations of less than 30 nights. Pets can get authorized for reservations of 30 nights or more with explicit approval by the Management Company in writing prior to arrival; a Pet Fee of $200/pet as well as a higher Security Deposit, some verification and additional acceptance of our Pet Rules (see below) are required. Any evidence of unapproved pets will result in the forfeiture of the Security Deposit.
1) We must obtain a current copy of all vaccinations.
2) Nails must be trimmed and pet must be freshly bathed.
3) When staying, please keep pets off the furniture (if that’s not possible, then please bring blankets/linens to cover and protect the furniture, so pet hair, paw prints, etc... aren't left behind).
4) Always wipe paws thoroughly each time the pet enters the house with self-brought towels (do not use provided white linens on pets). House trained pets only. Wee wee pads are not acceptable. Dogs must be 100 percent trained to go outside.
5) Tenants agree that they are solely responsible for the maintenance of the above described pet, and agree to keep their pet under control at all times.
6) Tenants agree to keep their pet restrained, but not tethered, when it is outside their dwelling.
7) Tenants agree to adhere to local ordinances, including leash and licensing requirements.
8) Tenants agree not to leave their pet unattended for unreasonable periods.
9) Tenants agree to clean up after their pet and to dispose of their pet's waste properly and quickly.
10) Tenants agree not to leave food or water for their pet or any other animal outside their dwelling where it may attract other animals.
11) Tenants agree to keep their pet from being unnecessarily noisy or aggressive and causing any annoyance or discomfort to others and will remedy immediately any complaints made through the Owner or Ventura Management. No barking, whining, etc. This property is in a residential neighborhood and if your pet is a barker or whines when left alone, this will not be a good fit.
12) Tenants agree to provide their pet with an identification tag that the pet will wear at all times while on the premises.
13) Tenants agree not to breed or allow the pet to reproduce, but if this should occur, the pet’s offspring will be placed within eight weeks of birth.
14) Tenants agree to immediately pay for any damage, loss, or expense caused by their pet.
15) Tenants agree to pay for pest infestation services resulting from pets allowed in the property by tenant after termination of occupancy.
16) Tenants agree that this Agreement applies only to the specific pet described above and that no other pet may be substituted. Tenants agree to provide Ventura Management with a picture of their pet prior to occupancy.
17) Tenants agree that Ventura Management reserves the right to revoke permission to keep the pet should the Tenants break this Agreement. Tenants will be given 3 days to remove the pet from the premises.
18) Any animals on the property not registered under this Rental Agreement will be presumed to be strays and will be disposed of according to law, at the option of the Landlord.
20. PARKING – All properties have private driveways, garages and/or car-ports available for parking. Parking is not allowed on any grassy area, nor on the street. Please do NOT bring a trailer unless specifically approved by the Management Company in writing ahead of arrival, many of the properties cannot accommodate them.
21. FURNISHED RENTALS – Ventura Management properties are fully furnished properties that will include bedspreads, linens, blankets, pillows, towels, a fully equipped kitchen, TV, furnishings unless otherwise specified. Do NOT re-arrange or remove furniture and decor. All furniture and decor should be in the same position it was in when you arrived.
22. HOUSEKEEPING – Each home will be cleaned and inspected by third-party cleaning contractors prior to your arrival and after your departure. The CLEANING FEE in your booking quote covers the basic cleaning of the property and laundry of all lines and towels. Extra cleaning need for excessive disarrayed properties (extra cleaning, unwashed dishes in sink, food or garbage left in unit) or for damages (damages/stains on carpet or furniture or to walls and floors), and excessive dirt will be charged to the guest. You will be responsible for the cleaning of the property during your stay and for leaving the property in good condition at check-out. Daily maid service is not included. Clean linens (Bedroom, Bathroom and Kitchen) are provided and are the renter's responsibility to wash during the stay, if needed. A washer and dryer are at the property for the guest’s use. No linen swaps or other services available on site. The provided towels and linens may not be removed from the property. Extra towels are always recommended for homes with a pool or hot tub. If requested, we can supply new towels and linens for a fee. A limited starter supply of trash liners, dishwasher detergent, paper towels, toilet paper, shampoo and soap is provided. Ventura Management is prohibited from stocking any food or beverage products due to the Food & Drug Regulations.
23. LINEN & TOWEL USE – Please do not use linens and white towels for wine spills, make-up removal or other heavy cleaning. We provide at each property extra colored cleaning towels, wipes and paper towels for your heavy cleaning needs. The cost of replacing excessively dirty or make-up stained linens and towels will be applied to the Security Deposit.
24. FLOORING CLEANLINESS – The floors throughout the property have recently been replaced and cleaned. Please keep shoes off on all carpeted areas and area rugs so that they remain clean for your own enjoyment and the enjoyment of future guests. Any expenses due to excessive stains on carpets that result in the need of professional carpet cleaning will be charged to the guest from the Security Deposit.
25. EXCESSIVE WEAR AND TEAR – If excessive wear and tear is found at the property, Ventura Management reserves the right to charge guest for additional fees from the Security Deposit.
26. GARBAGE DISPOSAL & RECYCLING – There will be a Garbage Bin as well as a Recycling Bin at the property. GARBAGE BIN: All food garbage (including bones), tea bags, coffee grounds and filter papers, kitchen towels, grease, fats and oils, hair and fur. RECYCLING BIN: Clean paper and paper products (including magazines and newspapers) and all cardboard, all cleaned plastic bottles & jars, tin & steel cans and aluminum cans. Please flatten your cardboard boxes before you place it in the box. TRASH PICKUP occurs weekly and RECYCLING PICKUP every other week. You will be provided with the service dates upon departure. If you happen to be at the house on this day, please make sure any additional garbage is in the cans and bring the cans to the street the night before – place them at the curb, the lid opening facing the street. Trash left outside the bins will not get picked up and their disposal will be charged to the guest.
27. PHONE & INTERNET – Unless otherwise specified, all properties are equipped with free Wi-Fi connection where service is available and we will provide you with any required Wi-Fi passwords prior to arrival. We do not provide a land line phone for the homes.
28. CABLE & TV – All properties are provided with basic free cable and will have at least one TV at the home. Extra services can be added for rentals of more than 30 nights with charged to the guest. NO pay movies should be ordered (unless previously discussed upon arrival).
29. SECURITY ALARM SYSTEM – Most homes are equipped with monitored alarm systems that are linked to the police, fire and health departments. Please do not tamper with, unplug, or press any buttons on the alarm panel, at any time. The alarm system is automatically disarmed prior to your check-in time, and it is armed following your check-out. In the rare event that the alarm goes off while you are checking in, please contact the emergency line with your name and the property name you are checking into, and we will disarm it right away. Too much smoke from cooking may trigger the fire alarm to go off, so please be sure to always use the kitchen fans, and open doors and windows if you happen to create too much smoke by accident. If the alarm goes off from too much smoke, please contact the emergency line to report the false alarm right away, to avoid having the fire trucks show up to put out fire. For rental terms of two (2) months or more, the Guests can request to be added to the alarm system as the point of contact, to also arm and disarm the system during their stay.
30. CITY SEWER – Property is on the city sewer system, which is an older system in need of city upgrades. Therefore, it is important to be sure to ONLY flush toilet paper in the toilets. Please DO NOT pour any grease or cooking oil into the kitchen sink, and dispose of all oils in trash bags. External objects in the toilets and oil in the kitchen sinks are guaranteed to create a total sewer back up which will make the property inhabitable as a result of the lack of functional bathroom facilities and drains. No refunds shall be issued for these banned items found in sewer and drain lines and the Guest will be responsible for paying for repairs when those items are found. Please communicate this to all residing guests to ensure a comfortable and non-disruptive stay.
31. LAWN SERVICE – Please be advised that lawn service happens weekly – monthly, depending on the time of the year, (on various days depending on weather) in case you happen to be at the house when they arrive.
32. FILMIMG – No professional filming of any kind is permitted on the premises without express written consent.
33. BBQ GRILL – We provide a gas grill outside on the patio. Operation is simple as the grill has an automatic starter. Please do remember to turn the gas on. There is also a set of BBQ tools in the kitchen. If the propane runs out there is a spare tank at the property, if that runs out, feel free to contact us and we’ll provide a new one. Please clean the grill after use and keep it covered with the provided grill cover when not in use to prevent wear and tear.
34. WEATHER AND OTHER UNFORESEEN EVENTS – Ventura Management does not accept liability for any inconveniences arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing, damage caused by weather/road conditions, natural disasters, acts of God or other reasons beyond its control. No refunds will be given for any delays or cancellations due to such rare conditions.
35. MAINTENANCE AND ACCESS – Ventura Management has the right to enter the property at any time during guest stay and will diligently attempt to address maintenance issues as they occur. This is an associated risk of renting a single-family residence. If a maintenance issue occurs that cannot be fixed in a reasonable amount of time or if the property is unavailable for any reason as determined in our discretion, and significantly affects your stay; we reserve the right to refund at our discretion or offer to relocate you to another home.
36. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above-mentioned policies and terms must be approved by the Management in writing ahead of booking.
37. RELEASE OF LIABILITY – Neither Owner nor Ventura Management are responsible and assumes any liability for any loss, theft, vandalism, damage to personal property, or personal items, damage, accidents, injuries or illnesses to Guest, his/her guests or other occupants at the property that may occur while on the premises or while using its facilities or amenities. USE AMENITIES LIKE (but not limited to) FIREPLACES, BBQ GRILLS, HOT TUB, POOL AND FIRE PIT (if at the property) AT YOUR OWN RISK. The Guest, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner and Ventura Management from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the Guest, his/her guests or other occupants of the Home as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the property and agrees to hold Owner and Ventura Management free and harmless of any claim or suit arising therefrom. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this Agreement, or their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
By agreeing to it, you acknowledge that you have completely read, understand, and agree to all of the Terms and Conditions described above in this Rental Agreement.
Ovaj domaćin ima 84 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
My name is Jacqueline Heller. My company Ventura Management proudly owns and operates several furnished homes in Atlanta, GA and surrounding cities, and I'm happy to be a part of the AirBnB community serving other travelers. We specialize in providing furnished and non-furnished housing in Fayette, Clayton, and Fulton counties (cities of Fayetteville, Tyrone, Riverdale, East Point and College Park), serving various clients vacationing in the Atlanta Metro area as well as local companies, corporations and their clients and employees seeking furnished rentals for the short and long terms. We are also the largest furnished housing provider around the Atlanta Pinewood Studios serving several past and current cast and crew members working at the Studios, as well as Resident Doctors on rotation at the Piedmont Fayette hospital in Fayetteville Georgia. We take pride in the quality and finish of our properties as each property has been handpicked, acquired, renovated and furnished by our company and its staff and designers. Please feel free to visit our website www*atlantafurnishedrentals*com for all of our available properties.