Ambiance!! Great views of harbor and Straights. Next door to Olympic Nat'l Park HQ & trails. Near to Hurricane Ridge, Lake Crescent, outdoor sports, wineries. A showcase NW home with private entry, high end amenities & linens, fireplace, kitchenette, yard, outdoor grill, free cable TV&WiFi. Minutes from P.A. restaurants & nightlife. Forest next door. A redwood outside your window, where deer wander and the lights of Victoria sparkle. Architect designed, City inspected & certified.
This is a city inspected and certified lodging and meets all safety and building codes. The classic Olympic National Park headquarters is across the street! So while you look upon the City and the Juan de Fuca Straights from the room and yard, a wall of forest and a maze of trails is just across the street. What we call the "Redwood Room" is the ground floor of our home and looks out on a redwood tree, the yard, and expansive water views. It has its own private driveway and electronic (keyless) entry. The Redwood Room has a queen size bed with high quality linens. It also has a convertible sofa futon that easily converts to a very comfy full size bed. The space is approx. 600 sq ft and has a no-stove kitchenette with a wet-bar, sink, microwave, frig, coffee maker, toaster, dishware for 4, outside charcoal bbq, outdoor bar and patio furniture. Let us know if you need anything extra - such as rice maker, steamer, crock pot, air mattress, etc. The recently remodeled bathroom has new a granite sink, granite vanity, and spacious custom-tiled shower with top end fixtures. For ambiance, use our eco-electric fireplace. A guest book will be in your room with important info such as emergency contacts and safety info, WiFi, cable and other helpful instructions, local brochures, hospitality policies, etc.
This space has its own private entrance. The spacious yard and views are yours. You can choose to interact with your hosts as you wish, but other than greeting, guests typically pursue their own travel agendas and seldom interact with hosts unless they request so. Summertime brings everyone outdoors and you are welcome to use the outdoor bar and tables to picnic and enjoy the long summer daylight hours.
Interakcija s gostima
Generally, we are available for advice regarding our beautiful national park and community. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you'd like information and/or we can help make your visit more fun.
Wifi and satellite television (with HBO) are included. We enjoy guiding guests with sightseeing and help many with their Olympic Peninsula itinerary. For your convenience, we send an email with links to local sights and information. A guest book will be in your room with important info such as emergency contacts and safety info, WiFi, cable and other helpful instructions, local brochures and transportation schedules, hospitality policies, etc.
PETS We adore pets but pets must be pre-approved. Once a pet is approved by us, there is a $20 pet fee per day. Approved pets are typically non-shedding pets. Shedding pets may require a larger cleaning fee and/or security deposit.
- Approved pets only. Please inquire and have an email approval and confirmation if you would like to bring a pet. There is a $20/day pet fee. If confirmed, we then send a request for the pet fee. Guest must guarantee that their pets are non-shedding or low-shedding. High shedding pets might require higher pet fees, guest cooperation, and/or a cleaning deposit.
- Events (parties, receptions, etc.) are not permitted without host approval. We accommodate events on a one-by-one pre-approved basis. Just let us know. Pre-approval (by email) is required for all events.
- Smoking is allowed in designated outdoor areas only.
- We provide dark towels and disposable pads for make-up removal. Please do not use white towels for make-up removal.
- Please remove street shoes while inside and bring shoes for indoor use.
- Our guest book has instructions for cable, WIFI and appliances and also local information. Upon reservation, we also send an email to guests with links to local information.
- Typically, unless we know folk personally, we ask that guests have a registered government id with Airbnb. Drivers license or Passport, etc. You can register your id through this link. Just cut and past in your browser:
https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/336/what-are-profile-verifications-and-how-do-i-get-them. Or in the Airbnb help link, type 'government id.'
- Let us know if you would like extra storage for bikes, sports equipment, etc.
- There is a fireplace use fee. We provide clean burning green eco logs for one fire each day of your stay. Be sure to read fireplace operation directions AND ask your hosts to demonstrate before you first use the fireplace. Additional firewood/ecologs are available for a nominal fee.
- Please provide advance notice of special needs, including local information you would like to have available. We will provide links to websites and services that you might use during your stay.
- As with any lodging, other guests should not be impacted by others' noise. We ask your special cooperation to make sure noise levels are very low between the hours of 10pm and 7am.
- Please leave all sports gear outside or let your hosts know you would like them in a secure locked area. We will do our best provide secure spaces for gear, bikes, kayaks, etc.
- Please keep your Keyless Entry in a safe place.