You'll love this classic, Chicago-style vintage architecture. Come relax in this spacious, 1450 sq ft unit on a lovely tree-lined residential block. Very close to public transit, stores/restaurants, and Hollywood beach!
Includes one parking spot directly behind the building. Only 7 stops / 12 min to Wrigley on the red line.
Enjoy this spacious unit as you explore Chicago! Hardwood floors and crown molding throughout the space. Beautifully decorated with high-quality furniture.
Living Room: 12.5 x 13.5 with a 8.5 x 6.5 sun room bump-out, cable + wifi, couches are not pull-out but air mattress can be included if desired
Dining Room: 15 x 14, dining table with 8 chairs
Kitchen: 19 x 9.75, cookware and dining ware
Bedroom 1: king bed, 11.75 x 10
Bedroom 2: queen bed, 11 x 11
Bedroom 3: king bed, 12.5 x 11
Full Bath: shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hair dryer
**Bedrooms include linens and towels. The bedrooms have window AC from June -Oct, and all rooms have radiator heat through the winter.
You will be given a custom key pad code for entry at your leisure anytime from 3pm on. Inside the unit, there will also be 3 sets of keys. If keys are lost, there is a $15 replacement fee.
You will have full use of the space to yourselves - dining room, living room, 3 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, and kitchen. This unit also includes the use of one parking spot. For guests staying 5+ nights, you may also use the washer and dryer in the basement.
Two of the bedrooms have king beds, and one bedroom has a queen bed. Each has dressers, closets, and window AC from June - September. There is also an air mattress available that can be placed in the living room. Linens and towels are provided for all guests, as well as beach towels.
Interakcija s gostima
Our goal is to ensure you have the most enjoyable and comfortable stay in Chicago. We're more than happy to offer suggestions before or during your trip to help you maximize your time in the city. Depending on our work travel schedule, we may or may not be in town; however, we're always accessible via phone or email for any questions that arise.
This is a 1st floor unit. There are 6 steps up from the outside to enter the unit, then no steps within the unit.
PACK N PLAY
Pack N Play may be rented for $5/night. It will be inside the unit waiting for you in its carrying case, and we request you fold it up back into its carrying case prior to departure. Note that linens are not included for the crib.
Pets will be considered on a case-by-case basis. There is a $100 fee per pet, as well as an additional $500 security deposit (which is not charged, but just rather increases the maximum we can request in damages). Specific instruction will be provided for pet waste.
1) Please treat the unit with care. We provide high-quality furniture so that you can truly relax and be comfortable. We simply ask that you treat the home with respect so that we can continue to enjoy it for years to come. Please be courteous of others in building, and keep noise to a reasonable level before 8am and after 10pm. There is absolutely NO smoking inside any unit or the building. Specific guidance will be provided for where to smoke and how to dispose of cigarette butts.
2) We welcome infants and children, but please note that the unit is not "child-proofed." If you have specific questions/concerns, please ask before booking.
3) Pets will be considered on a case-by-case basis. There is $100 fee per pet and an additional $500 security deposit (note the security deposit is not actually charged at the time of booking; rather it's just the max credit a host can request if something is damaged). Specific guidance will be given for pet waste.
4) While we do own the building, please do not mention airbnb during your stay. "Home sharing" in in the hot seat right now in Chicago, and while most people are fond on the site, there are some who are wary of it or dislike it. Therefore, we prefer to say guests are friends of ours visiting and instead of mentioning airbnb. It's unlikely someone would ask you, but in case they do, we request you say the same.
5) Special events will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Standard check-in time is 3pm (or later). You will be given a custom key code to enter the unit, then keys will be inside waiting for you.
Standard check-out time and is by noon. If scheduling permits, we will work with you on alternate arrangements, so please inquire.
For check out, I ask that you:
- turn off lights/TV/AC
- place used kitchen items in dishwasher and begun cycle
- bag any trash and dispose in bins behind building
- begin washer load with any towels; linens may be left as is
- keys can be left inside the unit with door closed/unlocked.
Ovaj domaćin ima 497 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I'm a frequent traveler for work and pleasure and try to fully take advantage of each destination. I began using Airbnb as a traveler in the fall of 2013, and I'm hooked! Staying in someone's home allows you to experience the area in a truly authentic way - no more hotels for me! As of May 2014, I've begun hosting in Chicago and absolutely love helping others make the most of their visits.
I enjoy everything from museums to hiking and bars to libraries. Recent favorite trips include Denver, CO; Sante Fe, NM; and Memphis, TN. Last international trip was to Costa Rica and hoping to make it to South America very soon.
I consider myself to be pretty detail-oriented, organized, and responsible. You can fully trust me to take your space as if it were my own.
Just came across this Tommy Bahama slogan and thinking I'll adopt it as my life motto: "Make life one long weekend."