A beautiful traditional home of the 19th century, located on the harbour where my grandfathers anchored their boats. Fully renovated in 2012 while maintaining its unique historical and traditional elements. It is ideal for a holiday retreat, relaxation and creativity, offering the option of many outdoor activities at the same time.
Η λιτότητα και η αρμονία του χώρου κανει την διαμονή σας χαλαρωτική.
Σε όλο το σπίτι η πρόσβαση είναι πολύ εύκολη.
Interakcija s gostima
Θα υπάρχει άνθρωπος ο οποίος θα μπορεί να σας κάνει πιο εύκολη την διαμονή , δίνοντάς σας όλες τις απαραίτητες πληροφορίες που εσείς χρειάζεστε
1. Please bare in mind that the house has almost one century of history and requires your most dear respect and care. Please keep it clean and tidy.
2. There are two floors. The kitchen is on the first floor and the bedrooms are on the second and third floors.
3. The kitchen has a separate external side entry and no connection to the bedrooms. This is actually a traditional architectural element of Marmari, as houses 150 years ago had this arrangement.
4. Please mind the environment(URL HIDDEN)spend water with car(URL HIDDEN)save energy by reducing unnecessary power consumptio(URL HIDDEN)use the public bins to dispose your waste
5. Please dispose toilet paper in the bin next to the toilet seat.
6. We kindly ask you to keep indoor and outdoor furniture and bed linen dry.
7. If you require a regular cleaning service, please let us know in advance so that we have enough time to arrange it.
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.
Hello, I am Maria!
I love to travel because I have a passion for meeting new places, making new friends and sharing their way of life. I love nature, reading books and I am a big fan of art. Being a mother of two beautiful kids, I have a daytime job in Marketing & Sales. As an Airbnb member, I am looking forward to meet new people and share the beauty and peacefulness of my house in Marmari. I wish you a wonderful stay!