My place is close to Putnam's Pub & Cooker, Sunrise/Sunset, Brooklyn Tap House, and SoCo. You’ll love my place because of the light, the modern finishes, and the beautiful common area. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
If you choose to book, you will be reserving a private room in a modern, recently-renovated apartment in the heart of Bedford-Stuyvesant. The room contains a queen-sized bed and central air conditioning. In addition, you will have access to our kitchen, living room, and washer/drier (after 6 pm).
As my guest, you would be able to access the living room, fully-equipped kitchen, wireless internet, and be able to use the washer/drier (after 6 pm).
Please note that you may be sharing the apartment with other travelers just like yourself (although the room itself is of course private!); please also note that we have security cameras installed in the common areas (hallway and living room facing front door). That's it!
* No smoking
* No pets
* No loud music
* Please clean after yourself in the kitchen, always do the dishes and keep the sink clean
* No walking in dirty shoes around the apartment
* Always, always lock the entrance door behind yourself when you leave and come back
* Please pick up your hair from the bathtub after taking a shower
* No parties, no events, no guests
* Please do not leave any personal items in the bathroom
* No eating on the sofa
* Please keep the noise down early in the morning and late at night
* Please keep the place clean and tidy, the apartment is always pretty neat, so we appreciate the guests being respectful of this as we will do our best to create a warm, welcoming and clean environment for you.
I live here and am often available and usually in the area.
Hi! I am excited that you are interested in staying with me during your time in New York City.
I moved to New York about a year ago from Latin America after having visited and fallen in love with the place. I am most passionate about design and photography.
As a relative newcomer, I am always happy to help people get acquainted with the city and make suggestions, and since I live here 100% of the time, you will almost certainly get to know me.