A cozy 1 bedroom apartment located in the very center of Shinjuku! Just 4 minutes to Shinjuku-Sanchome station--and a popular street with department stores, cinemas, fashion stores, book stores, all in walking distance. Internet can be accessed through a stable broadband network. Utilize the convenient airport bus to the new Shinjuku Bus Terminal (20 min walk away), and the excellent underground walks and stations around Shinjuku!
-- Entirely rented
-- 1 Bedroom
Double Bed x 1
-- Living and Dining Room
Single Sofabed x 1
-- Kitchen Space
-- 1.5 Unit Bathroom (Shower and Toilet are separate)
Double Bed x 1 (2 Guests)
Single Sofabed x 1 (1 Guest)
★ ACCOMMODATES ★
MAXIMUM - 3 GUESTS
★BEDDING and ROOM★
-- Double Bed x (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)cm)
-- Single Sofabed x (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)cm)
-- Pillows (3)
-- Window Curtains
★EQUIPMENT / AMENITIES★
-- Television and Television Board
-- Air Conditioning
-- Internet (Broadband Network)
-- Washing Machine
-- Peg Hanger
-- Laundry Detergent
-- Iron and Ironing Board
-- Trash Bins
-- Electric Kettle
-- Gas Stove
-- Plates, Mug Cups
-- Dish Washing Liquid and Sponge
-- Bathtub and Shower
-- Electric Toilet
-- Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Soap
-- Hand Soap
-- Face Towel, Bath Towel
-- Tissue, Toilet Paper
-- Hair Dryer
Interakcija s gostima
I mainly communicate with my guests via Airbnb message system.
Please feel free to contact me shall you need any assistance.
※There are coin lockers available at SHINJUKU-SANCHOME station for storing luggage.
※The key will be on-site waiting for you. You can conveniently self check-in after check-in time.
★★★FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS★★★
1. When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in is at 3PM or Anytime after. Late check-in is always available for late night arriving flights.
- Check-out is at 10AM or anytime before.
*Early check-ins may be possible if there are no previous guests checking out on the same day. I can only confirm with you 24 hours before your check-in.
*Late check-outs are NEVER possible.
1.2 Can I store my luggage before check-in?
- This may be possible depending on the situation, such as if there are no previous guests checking out on the same day. I can only confirm with you 24 hours before your check-in.
1.3 Can I store my luggage after check-out ?
- This may be possible depending on the situation. As with above, please be sure to confirm with me beforehand.
2. When is this room AVAILABLE?
The calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE. There is no need to confirm availability prior to booking.
One Night reservations are not accepted. Last minute booking is OK. (Please let us know your expected arrival time)
3. DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
Fees differ depending on the child/children's age.
-- Age 0 to Age 6: Free!(Doesn't count as a guest)
-- 7~11: Usual additional fee 50% OFF!(Count as a guest)
-- 12+: Full extra guests fee!(Count as a guest)
Sorry, there is no baby bed available.
4. WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1) [nightly price] x [number of nights] + (Extra guests fee)
2) Cleaning fee(one-time fee)
3) Service fee(one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6% and 12% )
Price will fluctuate during peak seasons, holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates on the calendar to see the current price for those days.
5. Will I get charged for the deposit ?
- Security deposits help cover accidents that occur during a reservation, like spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key. Hosts must add a security deposit to their listing before a reservation is booked. Security deposits can't be handled off-site in cash, as off-site payments are a violation of our terms.
When a reservation is accepted, the security deposit details and guest's payment information is stored. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method unless the host needs to make a claim. A host has 48 hours after the checkout date to make a claim on the security deposit.
Hello! My name is Yuko. Thank you very much for taking a look at my room.
During my university years, I did a backpack trip across India and Southeast Asia. I still love to travel!
It is my sincere wish to be a host and give back the wonderful hospitality I experienced on my travels.
The Shinjuku-Sanchome area is just brilliant for accessing Isetan and Marui, as well as other department stores, and is close to Kabukicho and the Golden Town. It is THE area for Japanese culture and sub-cultures, such as small live houses and little theaters. I sincerely hope you will be able to enjoy your travels from my room!
안녕하세요 Yuko입니다. 저희 숙소를 찾아주셔서 감사합니다.
저는 대학 시절,인도와 동남아를 배낭 여행하고,지금도 여행을 좋아합니다.
여행지에서 받은 친절을 저도 누군가에게 돌려줄수 있는 호스트가 되고 싶습니다.
신주쿠산쵸메 지역은 이세탄,마루이 등 백화점에도 가부키쵸와 골든상가 등 번화가에도 가깝고,
미니 연예장(만담,재담,야담 등)과 라이브 하우스 등 일본 문화와 대중 문화도 즐길 수 있는 곳입니다.
저희 숙소가 여려분들의 체류에 도움이 될수있기를 바랍니다!