I love my apartment. At the heart of one of the most interesting neighborhoods, in one of the most interesting cities, you will find all of the attractions Jerusalem has to offer in a walking distance:
- 5 minutes to the Old City
- 5 minutes to Ben Yehuda st. & City Center
- 3 minutes to the City Hall light rail station
- 10 minutes to the vibrant Mahane Yehuda market
Come and experience the diversity Jerusalem has to offer, in the most colorful and unique area. Enjoy it!
With 2 bedrooms, a spacious living room & kitchen, and a small porch outside, you are all set for your Jerusalem vacation.
The house is fully equipped with cooking utensils including regular & gas stove as well as a toaster oven, pots and silverware.
There are 2 bathrooms, one of them with a bath & shower.
Interakcija s gostima
I'm always happy to meet my guests, or communicate with them and help them with any subject, as a local and as their host. Usually I'll be a short distance away, and my cell phone is always with me.
I'm glad when the guests ask for advice or information - I love to share my love to Jerusalem and Israel.
If you would like to, my dad, who is a born & raised Jerusalemite, will be happy to take you on a (free) tour around the city, and maybe even outside of it. Let me know if it's something that can interest you. He loves meeting new friends, show them around, chat and share thoughts and ideas.
- The house is located in a living neighborhood, and it is a part of a building. Sometimes, the neighbors sit in their outside lobby and eat together or just have family over. This might be heard from inside of the house, and if someone is sensitive to sound, it could bother him/her. The neighbors are not party people or anything like that; They are just a regular family. This should not at all effect someone who isn't very sensitive to normal sounds.
- The house is at the bottom floor. The windows in the bedrooms are not directed towards open areas and beautiful views. The windows are good enough for fresh air and some natural light.
- Smoking is allowed outside (there is a small garden).
- Please respect the neighbors and keep it quiet
Ovaj domaćin ima 6 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I'm Eitan and I'm 25 years old.
I have a big passion for learning new things, especially about nature, health and well-being, but also about economics, business and finance.
I love music, and if you'll spend a few minutes next to me, you'll probably notice me using my hands and legs to make a beat - I'm a drummer.
I enjoy meeting new people, and I love to provide service (being a waiter is one of my biggest enjoyments). I also enjoy teaching others the things I've learnt, mainly math!
I believe people should do the things that they are passionate about, that makes them feel good. I believe that by doing right for yourself, it will inevitably be good for others.
Some of my life mottos are "Don't worry, be happy", "Keep on smiling" and "Life is good".