Minutes from South Beach, airports, hospitals and downtown. Steps from Midtown, the Design District, Wynwood, Bayside & Ft Lauderdale. My place is a modern, comfortable, private and quiet garden level apartment with an open living area ideal for relaxing.
Perfect for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (kids) who want more than just a room.
- The apartment is located on the ground floor in the rear of the property. Follow the white stone driveway to Apt B. Free parking in front of the unit It's private and quiet.
- All new furniture, including new 65" 4K, HDTV, beds and sofa.
- Every effort has been made to make your stay seem like you are at home.
- You have the entire apartment to yourselves.
- Electronic locks allow for 24 hour check-in if needed.
- Please be mindful of tenants that live upstairs and in the front house.
Interakcija s gostima
Normally, we greet the guests and show them the apartment. Also, give them the codes to the electronic door locks and the Wi-Fi passcodes. Afterwards, we are available by phone and / or text for any issues that come up.
- If you need anything, please let us know. Both my wife and I are available just about at any hour. Text first, please: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
- This apartment is located on a property with two other housing units. Please do not knock on the other doors or otherwise disturb the tenants. Please call me with any and all questions.
- We want to do a great job for you, so please call or text if there is anything we forgot, have not made clear, or need to do.
Free parking on property. Your car will be very safe. Just close the driveway gate behind you. Please don't block driveways. Entrance to apartment is via a code which I will provide the day before arrival.
- For liability reasons, guests may not bring any visitors or any others to the apartment at any time, for any length of time. Only those individuals who are registered guests may enter the premises.
- All guests must be registered with the host prior to the commencement of the rental.
- Absolutely no smoking in the apartment. If smoking outside of apartment, please discard cigarette butts appropriately (not on ground).
- Address all questions regarding the apartment, parking and your overall stay only to me. There are long term tenants on the property that have asked not to be bothered.
- Free designated parking for one car inside the property steps from the apartment. Please park in designated spot (for Apt "B").
- Please close the driveway gate behind you every time you come in or out.
- Please use garbage bin "B" for trash.
- Please help with expenses ( and the environment) by raising the temperature a few degrees if you are leaving the apartment for an extended period of time.
- Apartment is part of a triplex with long term tenants. Please do not bother them. Ask me and all questions.
- Conversations held outside of the apartment tend to carry, especially at night. Please be conscientious of the others sharing this property.
Ovaj domaćin ima 20 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hi, my name is Alex and together with my wife, Patricia, we want to be your Airbnb hosts in Miami. I was born in Wynwood, the neighborhood next door to this property. Patricia is originally from Santiago, Chile, but has called South Florida home for over 30 years. Together, we have raised two beautiful children who are adults now and successfully making their own way in life.
Both Patricia and I have travelled extensively in the US, Europe, Caribbean and South America. We have had our share of excellent guest experiences in all sorts of lodging accommodations from 5 star hotels to off-trail bed & breakfast homes. Like most travelers we have also had sub-standard stays and know how these can make for a "not so great" travel experience.
We understand that the main reason for your visit isn't necessarily the place you are renting. But we've always believed that where you are staying can make all the difference. Having a comfortable, modern environment to wake up in, come home to or just hang out for a while, is very important.
In preparing for your stay we have incorporated all of these travel experiences and tried as best we could to keep your needs and expectations top of mind.
We hope you have a wonderful stay in South Florida and a very comfortable Airbnb experience in our apartment.
PS: We live about 45 minutes away, so you won't see us most days, but please do not hesitate to call or text if we can do anything to make your stay more enjoyable.