Our recently new renovated apartment is located in the 7th district of Vienna, close to Museumquartier, Mariahilferstraße, the parliament, Hofburg, Viennas townhall and many other touristic hotspots. All these locations are reachable in about 8-20 walking minutes or by bus which is right across the street.
- Unfortunatelly we do not allow pets in our apartment.
- Please keep the noise level down between 22:00-8:00.
- When arriving please try to keep the noise levels down in the building when getting to the apartment.
- Please respect, that smoking is absolutely forbidden in the apartment. Smoking at the balcony with closed door is allowed though.
- Please treat the place in a good manner, because we put a lot of effort and time in renovating it. So please be so kind and treat it as it was your own.
Hello my name is Savvas,
I am a business economics student at the univeristy of economy Vienna.
Besides studying I am working as a paramedic part time. I know it's a weird combination, but I am really interested in medicin aswell.
I love to travell and getting to know different people and cultures from all over the world.