My place is close to Vicksburg Military Park, casinos, fine dining and major highways are two miles away for easy access.. You’ll love my place because of The Victorian charm, the roominess with 2 bedrooms and 1 bath, the tasteful furnishings, the cathedral ceilings, crown molding, the brick street, and all the things to do in Vicksburg. . My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids).
THe space is wonderful! It was all redone when I purchased my home, top to bottom. They kept the crown molding and cathedral ceilings, so it has a very spacious feeling, and old world charm. The floors are original and all redone. The appliances are new, with a home warranty protection plan for repairs should something happen during your stay. THe heating and air conditioning systems are also on a home warranty plan, so if something breaks down you make one call and they send someone out. So, you can live there with confidence and comfort. This is a large home turned into a duplex. This FEELS like an entire house, because it is so spacious and in a home, not an apartment building. It's wonderful to sit out on the rocking chair porch during a rain storm.
This is a large home, so you have a large kitchen, dining, living room, open floor plan, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, cathedral ceilings, crown molding, a washer and dryer in the laundry room with a large closet. It's cozy and spacious and tastefully furnished with quality, comfortable furniture.
The phone numbers for the Home Warranty Companies are listed in my house manual on Airbnb's category "House Manual".
- Guests rent for no less than 6 months and 1 day, due to homeowner's insurance policy requirements.
- Host is not responsible for personal property of guests.
- No smoking anywhere on the premises. No pets allowed.
- Guests will only use the property for residential purposes and not for anything else.
- Periodically, repairs are needed on appliances or systems in the home. Host purchased a home warranty policy with a company and the contact info is listed under "House Manual" for this listing. Guests will pay the service call fee when a repair is needed, and host will pay anything not covered by the home warranty company, as long as the repair is due to normal wear. If repair is due to guests' damaging property, guests pay for entire cost of repair.
- Any violation to house rules, or damage to the property or the furnishings results in loss of security deposit. Host will take action to recover costs and repairs from damages by guests that the law and Airbnb allows.
- Rent does not include utilities.
- Guests will not shut off utilities until after property has been inspected on departure day.
- Guests will keep the property and furnishings throughout their stay in better or the same condition in which they found it.
- There is a one month security deposit for damages to the property or furnishings, or for theft of furnishings.
- Guests will notify host in writing via email of any damages to the property or furnishings on check in day.
No subleasing or subletting apartment.
My check-in person is Logan. She lives in Vicksburg and manages the property along with my plumber, Steve. Both professionals will be able to answer questions if you have any about the house, or about VIcksburg. They have been Vicksburg residents for years!
I love to travel and I love excellent customer service! I have been a landlord/host for 33 years. I have always had wonderful experiences with tenants because I believe in treating them as I want to be treated, with respect. I have furnished my Vicksburg home with my personal furnishings, that are comfortable and attractive. I know that you will enjoy my home! I lived there with my 84 year old mom and we had a ball, walking the military park every day, dining in the casinos and going to the shows on the Mississippi River, just 2 miles away. We took the paddle boat ride that departs from the Mississippi River, just 2 miles from our home. It stops twice a week for guests to get off and tour Washington Street before heading to Natchez. I love it when there are things to do like that without a long drive to get there. The restaurants are great, too! The local food is great! Really fun place to live! Our ocean City home is a beach/nautical theme! Our view is the ocean crashing on the beach in front of the boardwalk. Our philosophy is that if you are not at the beach then you are looking at the beach from your windows! We love Ocean City and if you book our ocean unit we feel you will love it, too!