You’ll definitely like my apartment.
First of all because of its location – it is situated in the very heart of Downtown (Gastown is known as the main tourists attraction ). You’ll find everything you want for the cultural and also night life. Just steps away to the best shopping, cafes and city-sights!
The other advantage is the view and windows! You'll have floor to ceiling windows with wonderful ocean and city view.
The apartment is new and modern, very well decorated.
It's got 1 separate bedroom with a comfortable queen size bed and a cozy leaving room with a couch, a big TV, table, etc. - everything you need to feel at home.
Open fully-equiped kitchen unit with modern gas stove and spacious also fully-equipped bathroom. So you don't need to take many thing with you.
Stunning mountain and city views from this apartment featuring and your own private tea/coffee corner on the height of a 100+ meters. Close to everything including the SkyTrain to YVR, cafes, restaurants, nightlife and historic Gastown.
I love Vancouver and I love living Gastown. You will find a lot of contrast in this neighbourhood giving you a real unique experience of Vancouver's restaurants, modern art spaces and great coffee places.
Get a cup of coffee to go at JJ bean or Bean Around the World and enjoy your morning news sitting at your own private coffee corner with stunning city view right in the unit.
As your day goes, you should definitely try brunch at the Catch 122 and glass of wine at Revel Room.
Please respect the residents of the building. Consider it as your own unique experience living in a private home and not a hotel.
Interakcija s gostima
The home is host-free, but I like to consider myself the Invisible Concierge.
I will always be available via phone call, email or Airbnb chat at vacation rental management software AirGMS
Please let me know if there are any other special requests you wish to add and I will be more than glad to include them.
- Check-in time is anytime after 4pm
- NO PARTIES and no smoking! Sorry, no pets.
Early or late check-in/outs can be arranged upon AVAILABILITY but must be arranged in advanced. Late check-outs resulting in delay of incoming guests will be subject to a $100 fine.
2. NOISE LEVELS – Excessive noise causing disturbances to neighbouring suites is not permitted. In the case of a noise complaint, guests may be subject to a $200 fine from the building.
3. ALL SUITES AND BUILDING COMMON AREAS ARE NON-SMOKING ENVIRONMENTS- You will be charged a $1,000 fine to cover decontamination & strata fines if smoking is detected inside the suite, balcony or building.
4. DAMAGE DEPOSIT - The deposit is not applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (2) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met. a. No damage is done to the unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. b. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to the departure. c. No linens or apartment items are lost or damaged. d. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, or the security company employed by the complex. Damage deposit will be returned via the same credit card that was charged for the reservations deposit. In the case that damages are done to a suite that exceeds the security deposit, the guest will be responsible for costs incurred and we reserve the right to charge the same credit card for the excessive damages.
5. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The Maximum number of guests for the suite is 2 people.
6. CLEANING FEE – A one-time departure cleaning fee is required with each rental. This is to ensure a high standard of cleanliness for every guest. There is no daily maid service in the rental rate, however, this can be arranged for an additional rate of $30/hour.
7. PARKING – 1 Parking spot available.
8. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit, and/or rental money and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
9. ENTRY KEYS/FOBS – There is a $125 charge for each set of entry fob and key that is lost. In the case that the key is lost and a representative is required to unlock the suite door with the master key, guests will be subject to a $50 trip charge.
10. Littering is punishable by a fine for improperly disposed of a garbage leaving it next to the garbage container / recycle bins, Nothing shall be allowed to fall from a window or balcony of the unit. Cigarettes, matches, bottles, cans or any other items dropped or thrown from a window or balcony will result in an immediate $200 fine.
Od 22. Prosinac 2017. - 31. Svibanj 2018. minimalni boravak je 4 noćenja.
Ovaj domaćin ima 1 recenziju za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hi! I'm Diana.
I'm very creative. I like art, movies with sence and cozy cafes. I adore travelling and meet new people, also get new experience and emotions. I work for an international company and often travel.
I will do my best to make your stay unforgettable!