Luxurious Executive house in the heart of Uptown Dallas!
Whether you are in town for business or for a special event this is the place for you.
You’ll love the location, people, ambiance, and the neighborhood (it's close to everything!)
Perfect for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
***A RENTAL AGREEMENT MUST BE AGREED UPON BY GUESTS PRIOR TO BOOKING. ***
If we're booked, check our other listings!
1. Don’t lock yourself out! If you exit from the garage, make sure that (1) you have the garage clicker, AND (2) the inside doors are NOT dead bolted, but simply locked with the key.
2. Don’t block the driveway. 2618 Thomas shares the driveway with 3 other residences. If you block the driveway for more than a few minutes (to load/unload), one of the residents will likely call to have your vehicle towed. There is plenty of street parking, and you can park in the two car garage.
3. No food or drinks upstairs except water. Please keep all beverages and food on the lower level.
4. Furnishings. Please keep the property and all the contents in good order as if it were your own. Coasters and Koozies have been provided – please use these with drinks on all wood surfaces. Drinks other than water are NOT allowed upstairs or in carpeted areas.
5. Spills. If you spill something on the carpet or furniture, do NOT use spray with bleach in it (yes, a recent group did this, and ruined the carpet, which we had to replace). Please use the 409 carpet cleaner or a soapy wet washrag.
6. Housekeeping. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. There is a washer and dryer available for guest use at no charge. If a longer stay requires housekeeping services, arrangements can be made with the property manager. (additional cleaning fee will apply).
7. Fireplace. The gas burning fireplace is for “show” only. Please do not use it without prior written authorization from the Owners.
8. Water. City water is provided at no charge. PLEASE DO NOT FLUSH feminine products or anything other than toilet paper. If the system becomes clogged due to improper use you could be charged damages of up to $350.00 for plumbing services.
9. DO NOT open windows. These windows require two people to close and can become extremely tricky if not careful. If our maintenance crew has to close them up after you, you could be charged up to $40.00 per window.
10. Please turn off the lights when you leave the house. The bulbs are a pain to change, so please help us out here.
11. If you break something, let us know. We’re reasonable, and most items in the house aren’t super expensive. We’d rather find out that something is broken from you than during our inspection.
12. Smoking. No smoking of any kind is allowed on the property inside or outside due to fire restrictions.
13. Visitors. Persons other than those in the Guest party, as listed on the Dallas Urban
Oasis Rental Agreement, may not stay overnight in or on the property. Visitors in or on the property are the sole responsibility of Guest. ABSOLUTLEY NO PARTIES. Please remember, this home is also part of a residential community. Please be mindful of our neighbors at all times. Please behave in a way that is neighborly and appropriate. Residents reserve the right, and will call the police should noise become an issue. We expect a high level of respect for our friends and neighbors and their home at all times.
14. Risks. State Thomas Oasis is privately owned by Stone Fox Investments, LLC; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while on the premises or using its facilities. The Owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others who they invite to use the premises.
15. Owners’ closets. Do NOT open any Owner’s closets for any reason.
16. Pets are NOT allowed at any time on the property. Damages to the property are presumed when a pet is brought in the home, and Guests will be charged a substantial fine for bringing any type of pet to the State Thomas Oasis.
17. Security Deposit. The Security Deposit was attached to the Agreement as Exhibit A.
The primary person responsible for your group is required to furnish a valid credit card, which will only be charged in the event of:
a. damage to the property or furnishings;
b. conditions requiring excessive cleaning; or
c. any excessive cost incurred by Owners due to Guest’s stay;
d. missing items from inventory
*If the premises appear un-kept or damaged upon check-in, Guest shall inform
Owners or property manager immediately.
18. DirecTV and U-Verse Cable. State Thomas Oasis provides guests with DirecTV satellite programming. At NO time are guests allowed to order On-Demand or Pay-per-view programming. If it is discovered during or after you stay that you purchased programming without prior permission, you will be charged a 30% administrative fee in addition to the programming fees. These charges may come about after equipment return to DirecTV and may be processed months after your stay.
19. Arrival and Departure
Check-in time is 4:00 p.m.
Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
Exceptions to check-in and check-out will be made on a case-by-case basis, but we are typically unable to accommodate these requests if other parties are checking out on the same day that you are checking in or checking in on the same day that you are checking out. However, we will do our best!
Prior to departure, Guest shall wash all dirty dishes, please remove all food and beverages from refrigerators and coolers. If nonperishable items are left in the cabinets (washing soaps, plastic wrap, spices) please leave a note. Place all garbage in trash receptacles in heavy plastic bags. Place all wet and dirty towels and robes in a bathtub or shower stall. **
Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached at all times while on the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the Rental Rules at all times while at the property.
Upon departure, Guest agrees to follow the check-out procedures in the Rental Rules.
20. Minors. Children are the direct responsibility of Guest as well as their parents or caretakers. Children are NEVER TO BE LEFT UNATTENDED at State Thomas Oasis, whether indoors or outdoors. Guest acknowledges that there are amenities that could be dangerous to children and others. Guest also acknowledges and accepts that there will be no supervision on the premises during your stay. You and all of your guests and invitees undertake all use of the property at your own risk.
21. Refunds. The rental deposit, once made, is REFUNDABLE in FULL if the trip is cancelled 60 days or more before the date of the first night of reservation. There are no refunds within 59 days of the first night of reservation. No refunds will be made due to delays or changes in airline schedules. Guest is encouraged to purchase traveler’s insurance to protect Guest against any unforeseen circumstances.
Assumption of Risk, Waiver, Release and Indemnity Agreement
Guest acknowledges that NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IS MADE by State Thomas Oasis that any particular condition does or does not exist as to the improvements or on the premises. Guest understands there are numerous dangerous or potentially dangerous conditions, risks and hazards on the premises and in the use of improvements located on the premises, some of which conditions, risks and hazards are known or reasonably foreseeable, such as, but without limitation: balconies, staircases, slippery floors, propane tanks, and other conditions which produce hazardous driving and walking conditions; and that some hazards are unknown or not reasonably foreseeable. You WAIVE AND RELEASE State Thomas Oasis from any obligation to affirmatively disclose any hazardous conditions located on the premises and YOU KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL OF THESE RISKS, HAZARDS AND DANGERS, KNOWN, UNKNOWN, FORESEEABLE AND UNFORESEEABLE, AND VOLUNTARILY ELECT TO EXPOSE YOURSELF, YOUR GUESTS AND PROPERTY TO THEM.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Guest agrees to INDEMNIFY, PROTECT, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS State Thomas Oasis from and against any and all liabilities, damages, claims, suits, losses, causes of action, liens, judgments, medical and all other expenses (including court costs, attorney's fees, and costs of investigation), of any nature, kind or description arising or alleged to arise by reason of (i) injury to or death of any person, including any child or ward under your control, or (ii) damage to or loss of property occurring on or about the premises or en route to or from the premises, and caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by any act or omission of:
• You and any member of your party;
• Any third party where the claim is asserted by you, or any member or guest of your party;
• State Thomas Oasis where the claim is asserted by you or any member or guest of your party; or
• Any combination of the foregoing persons; (collectively "Liabilities").
THIS INDEMNITY EXTENDS TO LIABILITIES ARISING FROM OR ATTRIBUTED TO THE CONCURRENT OR SOLE NEGLIGENCE OF STATE THOMAS OASIS. THE ONLY LIABILITIES WITH RESPECT TO WHICH YOUR OBLIGATION TO INDEMNIFY STATE THOMAS OASIS DOES NOT APPLY ARE LIABILITIES RESULTING SOLELY FROM THE GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OF STATE THOMAS OASIS. If any action or proceeding is brought against State Thomas Oasis in connection with the Liabilities, You, on notice from State Thomas Oasis shall defend the action or proceeding, at your expense, through attorneys reasonably satisfactory to State Thomas Oasis. This provision applies to all activities of you and any member of your party, with respect to the premises whether occurring before, after or during the period in which they are or are authorized to be upon the premises.
To the greatest extent allowed by law, State Thomas Oasis is not liable in any manner to you or any other party for, and you WAIVE AND RELEASE State Thomas Oasis from all liability for, any injury to or death to you or any member or guest of your party or for any loss of or damage to your property, occurring on, in, or about the premises, EVEN IF THE LIABILITY ARISES FROM OR IS ATTRIBUTED TO THE CONCURRENT OR SOLE NEGLIGENCE OF STATE THOMAS OASIS THE ONLY LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO WHICH THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE DOES NOT APPLY IS TO LIABILITY RESULTING SOLELY FROM THE GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OF STATE THOMAS OASIS.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL CONDITIONS OF THIS CONTRACT AND I HEREBY AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED ABOVE IN THE RENTAL AGREEMENT.
Ovaj domaćin ima 45 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hey there, I'm Rocio!
I call Dallas HOME. It's a city that captures the hearts of everyone around the globe with it's city lights, great art, music, culture, and people.
Whether I book from you or you book with me, can't wait to meet! Talk soon!