If you are looking for accomadations for 4 or more people, private lodging is available, for the same price.
Welcome to our bunkhouse! Here you can kick back and relax after your long day outdoors! The bunkhouse is an open-concept community sleeping area with 5 bunkbeds it has two private bathrooms and a full kitchen. Community hot tub, game room, sauna, private campfire pit, picnic table and BBQ gas grill.
We try to give our guest everything you could want or need for the best price possible.
- No Smoking inside the hostel smoking is allowed at the picnic table only and you must dispose of your cig. butts from the property
- Max in Hot tub is 6 and if water should over flow let the owners know asap
- Quiet Hours 10pm-7am
- Respect other guest and rules or you will be asked to leave without a refund
- No outside shoes allowed after carpeted area
- pets must be in a kennel at owners responsibility
- gameroom and sauna hours 9 am -9 pm
- You must clean up after yourself
Never leave personal belongings in common areas we ask that you leave them on your bed or under your bed or on the hooks on the bunk or hooks at the side entrance way
-$10 per pet / per night pet must be under owners command at all times and owner is responisble for all damage caused by his/her pet.
-no smoking in building you may smoke outside the building in a designated smoking area
-if you are staying with children and not renting the entire bunk house your children can not disturb other guest, please make sure that your children are always safe and not ever left unattended.
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.
Ovaj domaćin ima 209 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
We (Ron & Sherry) are a recently married middle aged couple, that bought this property on 8/31/15 becasue we love the outdoors, mainly hiking and skiing. Before purchasing this property we traveled all over the world, we enjoyed warm places when New Hampshire was cold and snowy. (Sherry) My mother got dementia and she could no longer live alone so we needed a home where I could stay home and care for her 24/7 and still keep myself and mom busy.