This spacious one bedroom suite is located in the heart of downtown, and is perfect for exploring everything Vancouver has to offer. You are close to Gastown, Waterfront, Stanley Park, and all the best restaurants and shops. Only a 7 minute walk to the convention centre.
This is a one bedroom apartment with a full bathroom located in the heart of downtown Vancouver. Its unique design and charming decor is one the many reason you will want to stay forever. It is exceptionally central; a block away from Granville and Waterfront Metro Stations and two blocks away from Pacific Centre Mall and many popular restaurants and shops. You can easily catch a ferry to North Vancouver, or walk to the beach or the beautiful Coal Harbour Sea Wall. Everything is just a few short steps away!
25 minutes away by Metro from the airport
20 minute walk to the West End Beach
10 minute walk to Stanley Park, the Vancouver Aquarium and the Coal Harbour Marina
5 minute walk to the historic Gastown area
This apartment has been repeatedly praised for:
- The location, minutes to Gastown and Waterfront Station, the main station in the city
- Fostering a peaceful and quiet experience in the home whilst still being in the heart of the city
It has missed the mark for some guests in that:
- There is no elevator so guests will need to walk one flight of stairs
**If the dates you are interested in are not available or you would like to stay less than the minimum booking requirement, please message us and double check**
This place is fully furnished and includes:
- a fully equipped kitchen, with stove, pots, pans, dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle and microwave
- towels, shampoo, conditioner, body wash
- iron and ironing board
- air conditioner / central heat
- dining room and living room area
- includes all utilities plus TV and basic cable together with High Speed WIFI
- in-building laundry with detergent provided by us ($1.50 washer, $1.50 dryer)
We want you to feel at home while you are here, so please use the coffee, condiments, oils and spices. Everything is there for your personal use.
Interakcija s gostima
We love our guests and want to ensure you have a pleasant stay and tell you all about the area, so we always try to meet you personally to hand over the keys, either at the building entrance or in our family owned cafe located next door.
Parking is located on the corner of Richards and Pender, it is not included in the price, and will cost approximately $20-30 per 24 hours.
If you arrive after midnight, there is a $50 charge for late check-ins.
Ovaj domaćin ima 14 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I love hosting traveller from all over the world. Have been hosting for a while and now started again with this account. Whether you are visiting for business or pleasure, I will do my best to make the accommodation part of your trip, seamless and relaxing!