This new 7/F, 24 sq.m. condo unit is fully-furnished, w/ strong internet connection and provided w/ the ff. appliances/furnishing - 18,000 BTUh window-type A/C unit, flat-screen T.V., ref, microwave oven, 4-burner range w/ retractable illuminated range hood, queen-size and sofa bed, cabinets/closets (at BR, kitchen, toilet), DVD player, 4-seat dining set, instantaneous shower water heater and retractable clothesline, among others.
Actual condo unit amenities are shown on the uploaded pictures.
The prime unit is at the 7th floor overlooking the relaxing view of the amenities area. It has one bedroom, a toilet with shower area partitioned by a folding tempered glass door, a kitchen/cooking area, a common living and dining area. There are no worries as to where to put your personal belongings as the unit has all the cabinets you will need.
It is situated within a building that has a grand lobby, four elevators, a central stand-by generator system to supply select unit outlets in case of brownouts, automatic fire detection and alarm system, 24-hour compound and building security.
The Grass Tower 2 may be accessed conveniently in many ways (refer also to attached picture for site plan and directions):
ACCESS GOING TO THE UNIT
Via ground floor (by foot - blue lines):
From the SM North EDSA Bus Stop Area (between Main and Annex Bldgs.) move 100m northward to Misamis St. > Turn left and enter the SMDC Grass East Gate (near QC Science HS) > Proceed to the Tower 1 Main Entrance > Tread thru and thru Tower 1 Main Lobby > Turn left and walk thru the jogging path > Enter Tower 2 thru its Back Entrance
Via first Level (by foot - red lines):
From link bridge b/w SM North EDSA Main and Annex Bldgs. (above Misamis St.), proceed to the exclusive link bridge leading to the Grass Tower 3 Parking > Find the Parking Elevator or Stairway and go down to the ground floor > Walk thru the ramp/stairs, follow the jogging path and proceed westward following the jogging path all the way to Grass Tower 2 > Enter Tower 2 thru its Back Entrance
With car service (Option 1 - green lines):
From EDSA (Westward) > Turn right to Misamis St. (road sandwiched by the SM North EDSA Main and Annex Bldgs.) > Turn left at Nueva Vizcaya St. (the first intersection 250m away) > Continue 100m westward along Nueva Vizcaya St. > Turn left thru Grass Compound Main Gate > Turn right and find a parking space or move towards Grass Tower 2 Main Entrance/Ramp
With car service (Option 2 - pink lines):
From EDSA (Westward) > Turn right to Nueva Ecija St. (road after SM North EDSA Annex Bldgs.) > Turn right thru Grass Compound Nueva Ecija (Side) Gate > Turn left and find a parking space or move towards Grass Tower 2 Main Entrance/Ramp
ACCESS TO SMDC GRASS AMENITIES:
FREE use of SMDC Grass pools and amenities will be granted to guests once amenities/clearance form is signed and copy is taken from the Admin Office (Basement Level) during check in. This applies both for long and short term stay. :)
Interakcija s gostima
Host's representatives will be delighted to welcome and assist clients, to handover the unit's key and to answer queries of tenants related to their stay in the condo unit (operating unit's circuit breaker, appliances, etc. as requested)
The contact no. of host's representative who will assist the tenant/s will be provided after booking is confirmed
Host's representative and prospective tenants may conveniently meet-up at SM North EDSA if tenants wish to be accompanied to the unit
Host may be contacted 24/7 via e-mail or thru Airbnb messaging. Unit owner has proven impeccable response rate to clients' queries as noted on the Airbnb reviews.
NEED TO USE THE AMENITIES (POOL, ETC.) - FREE use of SMDC Grass pools and amenities will be granted to authorized guests once amenities/clearance form is signed and copy is taken from the Admin Office (Basement Level) during check in. This applies both for long and short term stay. :)
HUNGRY? - Contact information of nearby restaurants and fast-food chains may be taken from the main hotel lobby staff/guard in case door-to-door deliveries. Talipapa (mini markets), sari-sari stores, eateries, laundry shops, etc. also abound near the Grass Residences Main Gate
NEED HELP WITH YOUR LUGGAGES? - SMDC Grass has its own bell boys to assist you
NEED A CAB? - Just inform the guards on-duty and the cab will be at the building's doorsteps for you. Moreover Grab and Uber are other excellent options (Just mention SMDC Grass Tower 2 to the driver as your pick-up or drop-off point)
NEED OVERNIGHT PARKING SPOT? - If all the available free first-come-first-served Grass Parking Area slots are taken, the paid SM North EDSA Annex Bldg. Parking is the safest and cheapest alternative
NEED TO BUY SOMETHING FROM A CONVENIENCE STORE? - Nearest 7-11 outlet is located at the SM North EDSA Carpark beside KFC
OPENING AND CLOSING TIME SCHEDS.?
• Swimming Pool and Gym operating hours is 6:00AM to 10:00PM
• Exclusive Grass residents' link bridge to the SM Mall, The Block, Sky Bar, etc. is open at 10AM-12MN
• SM Mall operating hours (regular days)
- Monday to Thursday - 10:00AM-9:00PM
- Friday to Saturday - 10:00AM-10:00PM
- Sunday - the 10:00AM-9:00PM
• SM Carpark operating hours 9AM to 10PM
1. Please take note of the listed check-in and check-out time in order to avoid possible inconvenience
2. IDs of guests are required during check-in as a requirement of the SMDC Admin. Kindly have these e-mailed in advance so that your Tenants' Authorization Letter will be sent to you asap via e-mail
3. Authorized guests (3 pax max) with IDs submitted during the Airbnb booking may use all Grass Residences amenities FREE-OF-CHARGE (it’s on us); However, guests' visitors will have to pay the prescribed amenities use fee. (e.g Pools use = PhP 150/adult and PhP100/child); Maximum of five (5) guests may be allowed
4. Collect CLEARANCE and sign the AMENITY USE FORM and LEASE CONTRACT at the Admin Office during check-in, in order to use all Grass Residences amenities for FREE (You will need to present the Tenants' Authorization Letter that we will be sending to you for this process and you will be assisted by our representative with this
5. Guests whose names are not included on the Tenants' Authorization Letter that we will be issuing will not be allowed to stay in the unit overnight as per SMDC Admin policy
6. Booking payment covers rental of unit only. Items provided for the convenience of the guests like hand/bath towels, etc. shall not be taken out from the unit.
7. Kindly maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the unit as a courtesy to the upcoming guests. Guests are not charged an additional fee for the cleaning of the unit. With this, cleaning of the unit will be carried out by guests during their stay. The hosts or their representatives will only clean the unit after the guests check-out. Housekeeping services during the course of the stay of the guests may be requested at a minimal fee from the SMDC Grass Admin Office
8. The Trash Holding Area is located 5 meters away from the Elevators Area (not near to the unit so possible stench of garbage is not an issue). Please throw your rubbish there
9. Smoking in the unit is strictly NOT allowed as per Grass Residences Admin policy. Please smoke at the designated smoking areas outside the building otherwise you may activate the unit’s smoke detection or fire alarm system
10. Please minimize noise so that neighboring rooms will not be disturbed; They can have you reported to the building’s security for this offense; Similarly, you may also report noise from adjacent/nearby units
11. Pets are strictly not allowed as per Grass Residences Admin policy
12. Please do not flush toilet paper in the water closet
13. For your safety, kindly switch off the main power supply to the unit via the circuit breaker (beside the main door) whenever you leave the unit
14. We don't collect security deposits but cost for damages made by guests to the unit, its appliances, furnishing provided, etc. shall be charged to the guests accordingly; Please note that we (hosts) or our representatives will need to check the unit prior to your check-out
Leisure traveler who knows the needs of travelers, writer-blogger, newsletter editor, volunteer community leader and technical lecturer, environmental activist, fan of Paulo Coehlo, Chinua Achebe, Umberto Eco and satirical literary works; La Sallian; Foodie; Lover of ramen, laksa and hawker food; and basketeer who makes a living as an engineer, technopreneur and entrepreneur.