Perfect for small groups, couples & families who want to escape to the seaside! Stunning ocean views across the golf course. 5 minute walk to Fistral beach, Newquay golf club & the shops, restaurants & bars/pubs. 10 minute walk to Gannel Estuary, Crantock Beach & the Boating Lake. There is street parking outside the house or the car park just opposite with a children’s playground. Our home has recently been renovated with new bathrooms & most appliances.
Please follow @10atlantic on Instagram.
Professional pictures to follow!
UPDATE - we have installed BT Fibre To The Home (Wifi) which is the fastest form of fibre broadband available! I hope this helps when posting lots of amazing pictures of that view!
PLEASE NOTE - this house is my first home & I have spent a year trying to make it beautiful.... there are still a few small things missing.
The garden has recently been completely ripped out and refurbished. we now have FURNITURE! & A BBQ - Charcoal is not provided.
The kitchen has a BRAND NEW range cooker, fridge freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and microwave combi oven!
We also bought a NESPRESSO coffee machine with milk frother. We do provide some coffee pods but you are welcome to bring your own if you prefer certain flavours / brands - machine holds "coffee pods"
- UPDATE - NEW travel cot, NEW baby bath & NEW high chair for little bears!
- The top floor bedroom / ensuite is not looked into and so we have decided for now not to have blinds or curtains. Most people agree and enjoy the stunning views but if you do not enjoy being woken up with sunshine the other 3 bedrooms may suit you better...
- Please leave your shoes and worries at the door...
- If there are any problems with the property guests are asked to notify us immediately please
- The property is located on a residential street and as a result we politely ask that guests respect the neighbouring residents
- Loud music and house parties are not allowed in the property
- No smoking please unless you are on fire!
- Unfortunately we can not allow groups who are all under the age of 21 due to insurance reasons
- There are two security cameras indoors covering both external doors. We kindly ask these not to be touched. We have added these for your security instead of a house alarm for guests' convenience.
I have family who live just around the corner and a lovely company I employ to be there for you just in case with a 24 hour phone number.
If you require anything extra to be provided at the house please do ask in advance and I will try and accommodate all requests as much as possible!
Originally from Surrey and have just bought a beautiful house in Cornwall... love exploring and a good view!