Pali Hale is the ideal oceanfront "center of operations" for your Island vacation or just relaxing in paradise with the most breathtaking 180 degree ocean views and the sound of crashing waves right in front of you. A short 18mi drive from Hilo airport, Pali Hale is centrally located close to the Islands best features: Volcano National Park, Kapoho Tide Pools, Waterfalls, & more. 2 oceanfront master suites, 2 spacious oceanfront living/family rooms & ocean views from every corner of the house.
Early Check-in: 3pm/early check-in may be available (upon request) please inquire the day prior to your check-in date for availability.
Late Check-out: 11am/late check out may be available (upon request) please inquire the day prior to your departure date for availability.
If you request an early check-in or late check-out we will be happy to accommodate if at all possible. Availability is dependent on the booking and housekeeping schedule on your arrival and departure dates as the housekeeping staff requires 5-6hrs minimum to ready the house and linens for the next guest.
Children and infants are welcome, but because we're located right on the beautiful lava cliffs, we must ask that small children always be supervised.
Pali Hale is a special place with lots of Aloha for you to enjoy the beauty of Hawaii Island and the spectacular lava coast during your vacation. We endeavor to keep Pali Hale super clean and comfortable for your stay. To help us accomplish this for every guest please read the house guide, and there are just a few simple house rules when staying at Pali Hale:
1) Age: At least one guest per group must be over the age of 25yrs
2) Number of guests: Communicate any change in the number of guests who will be staying over the number booked prior to your check-in.
3) Smoking: There is no smoking allowed at Pali Hale. This is also Hawaii state law in a non-smoking rental.
4) Pali (cliffs): Please exercise common sense and caution when venturing near the Pali edges which can get slippery when wet.
5) Aloha: Relax and enjoy the Aloha of Hawaii Island and the gorgeous Puna Lava Cliffs!