An artfully preserved Ancient Town cut through with canals and redolent with the smells of traditional Vietnamese cuisine makes Hoi An a must-visit destination for anyone who loves the exotic.
Our villa offers a sultry, relaxed retreat for your Hoi An visit.
Each of the 12 spacious, air-conditioned rooms emphasizes understated elegance, with an insistence on quality and taste when it comes to décor and furnishings. Choose queen bed or twin bed with deliciously soft duvets and high thread count sheets, while en suite bathrooms and showers and private balconies overlook the tranquil scenery. All the units are conveniently located just 10 minutes across the bridge from Hoi An Old Town
Room Size: 25 m²
Bedroom 1: 1 queen
This villa has air conditioning, minibar and tea/coffee maker.
Air conditioning/ Bathrobe/ Bathroom/ City view
Clothes rack/ Working desk/ Drying rack for clothing
Free toiletries/ Hairdryer/ Minibar/ Shower/ Slippers
Telephone/ Toilet/ Toilet paper/ Towels/ TV
Wake-up service/ Wardrobe/ Closet
Interakcija s gostima
Benefit in our villa:
- Free daily breakfast for 02.
- Free 02 bottles of mineral water per day.
- Free usage of outdoor swimming pool.
- Free bicycles rental during guest stay.
Take free a bicycle from our villa and discover the charms of Hoi An at your own rhythm.
Taste local street food, admire the port town's extraordinary multi-cultural architecture and luxuriate in the exotic tropical setting of Vietnam.
Hoi An, also known as the port town where Chinese charm meets Japanese elegance, reveals its unique beauty through an extravaganza of cultural events, street food stands and a vibrant open-air market, wrapped in Vietnam’s magical setting.
7 MUST eats in HOI AN:
#1. My Quang (Quang Nam styled noodles)
#2. Cao lau - a rice noodle believed to have been invented in Hoi An.
#3. Com Ga (Chicken Rice)
#4.Banh vac (White Rose) - filled with ground shrimp, garlic, spring onion, lemon grass, and spices.
#5. Banh uot thit nuong (Grilled Pork with rice paper)
#6. Black Sesame Sweet Soup
#7. Vietnamese Banh mi (Vietnamese baguette) - served with pate, mayonnaise, pickled vegetables, coriander, herbs, fresh chilies, some kinds of meat, egg.
7 MUST Dos in HOI AN:
#1. Learn to make a Vietnamese meal in the cooking class.
#2. Get a tailor-made suit.
#3. Explore the countryside & walk streets behind the canal of Hoi An ancient town.
#4. Visit the Lantern Night Market in the ancient town.
#5. Sunbathe on AN BANG Beach.
#6. Visit the Museum of Trade Ceramics to explore some of the rich trading history of Hoi An.
#7. A day become a farmer in Tra Que vegetable Village
1. Strictly no smoking inside the private room.
2. Please don't wear any outdoor shoes/slippers walking in the house & kindly take good care of our property.
3. Please don't bring in durians or strong smelling food in the house
4. Please kindly switch off the power whenever you are out. (Support Eco GREEN)
5. Please kindly throw the full garbage outside at the garbage basket.
6. Strictly no pet, any illegal activity, drugs or any dangerous weapon in the house.
7. As this is a high end private villa, please kindly respect your neighborhood by not making much noise after 12pm & strictly no party in the house.
8. Please notify that no visitor staying overnight.
9. Kitchen is all dining cooking allowed & Please kindly clean up after usage to avoid pests or contact directly our staffs to know more direction information.
10. For the next guest convenience, please don't throw any unrelated material into the toilet bow.
11. For your most comfortable stay, please kindly provide the exact information of your total number of guests will stay in during your reservation payment as only additional guest paid will be provided extra bedding mattress.
12. Please don't make lost the access key room, it will be penalty fee per key if you lost it.
**We do not accept any Liability on any personal injuries, accidents , damages or losses to Guests' personal belongings sustained in the apartment or within the villa area . However, we will provide any necessary assistant if it's required.