Our slice of paradise is only 5 minutes stroll from the stunning sands of Papamoa beach. Feel free to make this your home-away-from-home: you will love the welcoming feel of our house, especially the trendy queen room, the sunny living areas, the complimentary continental breakfast, the large private bathroom and the friendly personalities of your hosts Alex, Rach and our lovable puppy Milo! Our place is best for couples or singles who love to share a travel story over a glass of wine or two.
You will have private access to our queen guest room with wardrobe, heater, reading lamps, full-length mirror, spare blankets etc. Just next to your room is your own private bathroom with shower, bath, toilet, sink and mirror. We have lightning fast WiFi internet in the house for your use.
You will have access to all the living areas of our house including
- a spacious trendy lounge with TV, HiFi system etc,
- a large kitchen (including a complementary continental breakfast with cereal, bread/toast and toppings, and tea and coffee) and dining table. You will have shelf and fridge space for any groceries
- two outdoor areas including a front patio which is great for a late breakfast in the sun, and a large entertainment area out the back with BBQ, ample seating and outdoor speakers.
- There is lots of off-street parking in front of our property.
- We have a range of outdoor activities you can use including surfboards, bodyboards, mountain bikes, skateboards, beach cricket, tennis racquets.
- You are welcome to use our washing machine and clothes-line for any laundry needs.
- Supermarkets and shops are a 3 minute drive/10 minute walk away for all your needs during your stay.
Interakcija s gostima
We would love to spend time with you during your stay, that is the reason we are AirBnB hosts: To meet and get to know new friends! We encourage you joining us for an evening meal and beverage or two. We have travelled around the world and love hearing stories from other travellers. We have lots of advice for anyone travelling around New Zealand and can tell you about the best local spots to visit too. Our puppy Milo is always a bundle of fun too, you will love getting to know his playful nature. During the working week we are both generally at work however will have weekends and evenings free to hang out.
- Because we both work normal business hours if your stay starts on a weekday we may only be able to let you in after 6pm. There is lots to do in the area during the day until then though including visiting the beach, climbing Mount Maunganui or hitting the cafes or local pubs to name a few! During times we are not at work we are flexible on arrival/departure times.
- Be aware our dog Milo sleeps outside but otherwise has full run of the house. He is very well behaved and friendly.
- Respect the home as you would your own
- This is not a party house, you are welcome to socialise with us (in fact we encourage it!) but no loud noise or disturbances during sleep hours.
- You must respect our doggy Milo, he is a cool little guy but does spend most of his time inside and is naturally inquisitive. If you have an issue with dogs then this is not the house for you.
- We are a professional couple and during the week we may not be around during business hours to let you in or assist as we will be at work. This may mean we can only 'check you in' after 6pm in some cases.
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.
I am a fun-loving, outdoor type who loves a good laugh and a few beers on the beach.
My fiancé Rachel and I had a great 3 month trip through South America in early 2016 where we stayed with a number of awesome AirBnB hosts. Now that we have bought a beach house back home in New Zealand we are looking forward to welcoming fellow travellers and showing off some good old fashioned kiwi hospitality!
We are great to live with - tidy, responsible and clean yet we love to socialise and get to know new people and hear their stories!