This two bedroom one bath apartment is a real gem, an excellent choice for me, my wife and our two young children for our week's stay in Draper. We wholeheartedly recommend it. Notables:
1. We found the apartment impeccably clean, cleaner than you would find at a hotel. The apartment is a well lit basement unit with relatively high ceilings and many windows. It has its own separate entrance down a dedicated path, making it feel completely separated from the rest of the home. There is a private patio, access to a private lawn area, and it has a dedicated non-tandem parking space in the driveway. The keyless entr was highly convenient.
2. There are two bedrooms, one with King bed and second with a queen bed. In addition, there is a bunk bed in the living room which our children loved. We appreciated the blackout blinds in the bedrooms. The mattresses appeared to be new and were firm and very comfortable. The linens and bedding were generous. The bathroom is very nice with two sinks.
3. There is a fully functioning kitchen, including a dishwasher, garbage disposal, as well as full sized washer/dryer. The Keurig coffee maker was a very nice touch, and stocked with coffee for our use.
4. The living room is very large with plush leather sofas, and a large flat screen TV (which we didn't use because we connected to our home DVR through the solid Internet connection. I was also able to participate in a video conference for work through the wireless.).
5. The neighborhood is VERY quiet and pristine, and a short drive to everything we needed, including nice restaurants, and a high end supermarket. Ski areas and Salt Lake City are less than an hour's drive.
6. The apartment does not have its own thermostat so bringing a sweater is a good idea to make the stay extra comfortable in case you are easily cold from a/c. Having said that, we found the unit to be well air-conditioned and the temperature comfortable.
7. For children, it was nice to have a park across the street as well as a VERY large outdoor public pool right around the corner.
8. Our hosts were a delight. They greeted us on arrival, asked about our needs during our stay, and were very responsive, quiet, and respectful of our privacy. They are a professional couple with a family of their own, so the atmosphere is well suited to a traveling family or a business traveler.