Luxury, privacy, views! 4 BR/4.5 BA luxury home in Breckenridge Highlands. 5-minute drive to Main St, slopes. Sleeps 12: king, queen, 4 twins, two full-over-full bunks. Private hot tub, garage, LCD TV, gas fireplace, Wi-Fi.
LUXURY 4 BR, 4.5 BA PRIVATE HOME – QUIET SETTING – INCREDIBLE VIEWS
This beautiful 4-bedroom, 4.5-bathroom luxury home is a luxurious retreat for large families and groups up to 12. Breckenridge’s prestigious Highlands area offers tremendous views and the nearby Breckenridge Golf Club; you’re also just a 5-minute drive to the slopes or downtown Breckenridge. You’ll love the private hot tub, and nearby Lower Flume trail offers cross-country skiing and snowshoeing in the winter, as well as hiking and mountain biking in the summer.
Inside, the living area is spectacular: soaring vaulted ceiling, upscale furniture, a gas fireplace, and floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the ski slopes. Just off the living room, you can relax and enjoy the large deck, gas grill and hot tub. The kitchen is a gourmet chef’s delight with plenty of granite counter space and top-of-the-line appliances, including a six-burner gas range. The home also boasts two master bedroom suites, so it’s perfect for two couples or families to share.
The kids will love the game room in the heated garage with a shuffleboard table, ping pong table, dartboard and TV. There’s also a full laundry area with a washer and dryer, as well as complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the home.
If you’re looking for luxury, space and access to a variety of mountain activities, Hawks Retreat Breckenridge will not disappoint. Call us today to book this fabulous mountain home!
- King master suite: king bed, private bathroom with jetted soaking tub and steam shower, gas fireplace, LCD TV, private balcony.
- Bunk suite 1: full-over-full bunk bed (sleeps 4), private bathroom with tub/shower.
- Bunk suite 2: full-over-full bunk bed (sleeps 4), private bathroom with shower, LCD TV.
- Bathroom: 1/2 guest bath.
- Queen master suite: queen bed, private bathroom with shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 4 driveway spaces — no garage parking.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- Business and Occupational License #43370.
Directions to our Frisco Office from Denver for Check-in:
The Summit Mountain Rentals office is located at 101 East Main Street, Frisco, Colorado. Take I-70 west to exit 201. SMR office is located just 70 miles west of Denver at exit 201 on I-70 in Frisco, Colorado. Turn left upon exit onto Main Street and proceed for approximately .6 mile. The office is located at the northeast corner of First Ave and Main Street on your left (next to Alpine Accents Consignment). Parking is located on Main Street or First Avenue.
- Sorry, no pets or smoking of any kind allowed.
- Guest paying and signing for rental must be 25 years or older and must be present at check-in.
- A credit card is required for $(amount) damage deposit authorization upon check-in.
Ovaj domaćin ima 520 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Summit Mountain Rentals (SMR) is a privately owned, locally operated, full-service property management company focused on short-term vacation rentals in Breckenridge and Frisco, Colorado. We manage more than 145 properties in Breckenridge and Frisco ranging from luxurious mountain homes to boutique condominiums. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest level of satisfaction to our property owners and vacation guests. Our efforts have been rewarded by SMR being voted "Best Property Management Company in Summit County” in the Summit Daily News readers' poll for the last five years.