Great room for a group of friends or family. Potential for adjoining bedroom with two beds and own bathroom to lodge up to 4 more persons (separate reservation needed). Clean and comfortable with plenty ventilation. Friendly neighborhood with quick access to food and public transport. There is a full laundromat, just a block and a half away.
Showing of passport and guest registration upon check-in is required, by law.
Take good care of our property and observe normal courtesy to other guests.
- Please clean up the shared spaces / facilities - kitchen, dining and lounge area - directly after using them, as other guests may wish to use these areas also.
- Please do not feed stray animals on the property, as they get used to the premises, and this is not acceptable to other guests or management.
- Smoking outside, away from bedrooms is allowed.
- Kindly control your noise level, particularly early morning and late at night.
Prompt and clear communication is key for us to be able to solve issues affecting your stay.
- Let us know if something is not functioning, for example leaks or shortage of utilities, so we may address these as quickly as possible.
- Lock your unit and shared facilities when finished with use and when stepping out from premises.
- Conserve the environment, turn off utilities when not in use.
Ovaj domaćin ima 24 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hi, I like to work hard and play hard. I multi-task and am engaged in many productive endeavors at any one time, but I also love to party and meet friends. I enjoy reading for pleasure...not too serious material, and learning new languages. I love to have intellectual discussion and debate...and I like swimming.
I am easily reachable for any questions or assistance you may need. I like to provide an initial introduction to places, activities, and people in the immediate environment, so that you feel comfortable of your surroundings as soon as possible. Because I work full time I am honest about the time when I can be available on any given day.
When I myself travel, I love to do so by road whenever possible and by staying at more basic accommodations, because I think that's when you best get to KNOW the people and place you visit. I also like to have a fixed base and make day trips...something that is quite possible living in Belmopan, as it is in the center of the small but beautiful country of Belize.
It would be great if you choose to visit Belmopan, Belize, as the people and the country are multi-cultural, interesting, friendly and helpful. I wish that someday you decide to grace us with a visit.