1 spavaća soba
O ovom smještaju
Spacious apartment in a secluded, safe area that is close to everything you'd want to be close to in Austin. Barton Creek Greenbelt access is a block away. 10 minute drive to downtown Austin and direct access to major highway MoPac/Loop 1 to get to other parts of the city quickly. Bus stop directly in front of building as well.
Apartment size: 1250 Sq. Ft.
Guest Bedroom size: 100 Sq. Ft. + walk in closet
Guest Bathroom with toilet, sink, bath tub
Guests have access to the entire apartment except for my bedroom, bathroom, and the storage room on the deck.
-The deck and the patio table/chairs
-Dining room and the computer desk/chair in it
-Living room including couch, reclining chairs, coffee table, laptop connected to TV for internet, YouTube, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, etc.
-Kitchen including toaster oven, regular oven, stove, microwave, fridge, coffee grinder, plates, bowls, cookware, silverware, Trash, Recycling, etc. etc. There is an espresso machine as well but I ask guests not to operate it (I'd be happy to make you a coffee when I'm around and available).
Interakcija s gostima
I typically work 8AM - 5PM M-F. I am a very experienced host, having hosted frequently on Couchsurfing for almost 2 years. I will take time to get to know my guests and make them feel comfortable and welcome at my place. I will make an effort to be there to greet guests when they arrive and get them situated. My guests usually turn to me for suggestions on things to do, places to see, eat, and drink. I am open to hanging out if I have the time and tend to treat my guests more like a visiting friend than a paying hotel guest. That being said, if you are the private type or busy that doesn't bother me either.
- Smoking is allowed on the porch but not inside. Butts/ashes must be disposed of in a suitable container.
- Hard drugs are not allowed.
- Anyone not on the original request coming to the apartment for any reason must be pre-approved by me.
- Common areas should be kept clean and tidy - clean up and do dishes after cooking, watching TV, etc.
- When parking, use only spots marked "VISITOR" in white paint at the rear of the parking space or park on the street (where permitted). Visitor spots are first come, first serve and I have no control over them. Parking in non visitor marked spots is at your own risk and expense.
- There are two dead bolt locks on the main door to the apartment, guests should only be locking the bottom lock (key operated) and not the top lock which is only operated from inside. In other words don't lock me out.
- Please only run the ceiling fan in the guest bedroom on the "Low" setting.. otherwise it is very loud and unstable.
Otkažete li više od 5 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat. Otkažete li 5 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca za prvo noćenje, ali za sva ostala noćenja dobit ćete povrat od 50 %.
Hey I'm Jason, I'm an experienced host on Couchsurfing with over 30 positive references. My roommate recently moved out so I've decided to try AirBnB.
I'm a native of Mankato, Minnesota who has been in Austin since November of 2014. I'm always down to discover new things in the city and share my favorites with others.
Some of my interests include:
-PC Gaming and LANs
-IT and Technology