5 minutes to; Dreamworld, Movie World, Wet & Wild, Outback Spectacular. 20 minutes to the Gold Coast, 40 minutes to Brisbane. Convenient to Robina Train Station, walk to restaurants, take away, short drive to Westfield Shopping Ctr.
Relaxed beach house theme. Up to 6 guests; 1 x queen, 1 x double, 1 x twin room (2 single beds).
KIDS - villa pool, sports park (next door), basketball courts, soccer field & skate park.
Open plan living with 3 spacious rooms and outdoor entertaining area. Relax with you favourite book, take a dip in the pool, enjoy a BBQ under the shady gum trees or venture only 5-minutes to the Theme Parks, Westfield Shopping Centre or The Night Quarter.
The whole house. Pool and common grounds.
Interakcija s gostima
Meet and greet on arrival to show through the property. Mobile phone contact for any requirements throughout your stay and text or phone communication to check on departure time.
Theme Park Villa is strictly a no party or large gatherings house. We live our neighbours and ask that you respect their privacy, and keep noise to a minimum especially after 9pm.
- Respect our home and neighbours as you would your own, they are our friends.
- Please abide by the Gold Coast City Council regulations STRICT NO PARTY POLICY AND QUIET BETWEEN 10PM AND 8AM.
- NO SMOKING policy applies. Any smoking will result in additional fees applied.
- Rates do not include any wear and tear, repairs, breakages, damage etc Any use contrary to this may result in additional payments.
- Consideration to our neighbours IS VERY IMPORTANT. We request guests keep noise to a minimum outside and observe the residential area "Quiet time" from 10pm to 8 am. Excessive noise may result in termination of rental.
Od 4. Travanj 2018. - 15. Travanj 2018. minimalni boravak je 4 noćenja.
Ovaj domaćin ima 2 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hi there:- I have been a keen traveler from a child catching the travel bug from my family with Australian travel then lived overseas for many years, plus extensive short trips to explore as many places as possible. I love language, culture, new foods, navigating the unknown and creating memories.
The Gold Coast is now home where I run my own business and enjoy a relaxed outdoors lifestyle with my young son and husband. We spend our days (when not working); surfing, yoga, bicycling, camping and planning our next vacation.
5 things I can't live without are; my family, fresh food, healthy conversations, Wi-Fi, good wine.
If I am staying at an Airbnb, I enjoy some creature comforts like fresh drinking water, clean bed, security and good Wifi.
In property I host, I make ensure that all the boxes are ticked and check with each traveler if there is something special they require to make their stay more comfortable.
My life motto is: Why put off to tomorrow what can be done today!