This "Charming Garden Room" of 28 m² has a separate entrance, a fully equipped kitchenette (including microwave), an outside patio with a 2-seater dining table and the benefit of the shaded lush garden. Its’ bathroom has a shower and no bath.
This "Charming Garden Room" is one the 4 luxury self-catering units of Alta Bay, a 4-star Guest House. Alta Bay combines understated luxury and urban chic with a laid-back and retreat atmosphere. This Tuscan house is built on separate levels with a great sense of space and light throughout and is designed in a contemporary style with bespoke furniture handcrafted locally.
Note: There is a 2nd similar (adjacent and interconnecting) room available for rental on those same dates.
Note: We only accept single guests in winter.
Whether you choose to unwind by the plunge pool (2.5 m X 3 m) and the top terrace while enjoying the sunshine and magnificent mountain views, take out a CD or DVD from our collection, or read in the garden with its secluded shaded and breezy areas, your stay at Alta Bay will leave you refreshed and invigorated.
Interakcija s gostima
Bruno our wonderful manager will be available to offer tourism Information. He'll give you maps, flyers and advice for day trips. He knows all about the Table Mountain, the shark cage diving, the vineyards, the Cape Point excursion, etc..
This "Charming Garden Room" offers the following 5-star facilities: extra-length king bed OR 2 twin beds, air-con / heaters, flat screen TV with incorporated DVD/CD player, digital safe, wireless PC connection (unlimited cap), hair dryers, make up & shaving mirrors, international adaptors and bath gowns.
- There is a possibility of including a satellite decoder (+/- 40 DSTV channels) at an extra charge.
- Our guests can prepare their own breakfast in their room. Should they want to have breakfast outside, there is a large choice of restaurants and coffee shops (open from 7h) at walking distance (1 km).
- Cereals, coffee, tea, bottled water and milk on arrival.
- Housekeeping and cleaning of the room will be done min 3 times a week.
- Because of the current water shortage in Cape Town, bed sheets are changed once a week and towels are changed twice a week.
- Because of the current water shortage in Cape Town, we request our guests to make an effort to save water (short showers, recycling shower water to use for toilet, etc…)
- One garage (for a normal size car) is available from 22 June.
- Credit Cards accepted (Master Card, Visa, American Express, Diners)
- A photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges
- The name on the credit card must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- All guests staying in guestrooms must be registered on arrival
- Guests' rooms are guaranteed until 21h00 on arrival day unless otherwise arranged
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the rooms. Should your room smell of smoke, you will be charged for dry cleaning of curtains.
- Parking on the street is secure on condition that no valuables are visible inside the car.
- We have one garage which is subject to availability.
• More than 30 days prior to your arrival date: fully refundable
• 30 days or less prior to your arrival date: (50%) deposit is non-refundable
• 7 days or less prior to your arrival date: the full amount of the stay as originally booked and confirmed will be charged
• Should guests shorten their stay, the full amount of the stay as originally booked and confirmed will be charged
• Refunds and waiver of cancellation are at the discretion of the management and subject to the ability to re-let the room
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.
I’m a 54 years old married man with 2 kids (6 and 18). I was born in Antwerp, Belgium and emigrated to South Africa 27 years ago. To me, Cape Town is the best place to live in the world, especially for an outdoor sporty person like myself. I have been working in the tourism industry for the past 20 years. I have been tour operator, tour guide and guest house owner. Cape Town has no secrets for me. It’s an absolute pleasure to advise tourists what to see and what to do in Cape Town. What I especially know well is the hundreds of paths around and on top of Table Mountain.