My place is 650 m to front Beach, 100 m to park, Bowls Club, Tennis Courts and walking tracks. You’ll love my place because of The Cosiness of our Little House and easy walking distance to the beach and local cafe. We have a large back yard for the kid's to play.. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, and families (with kids).
Full access to house and backyard except for garage.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR GUESTS – PLEASE READ
Check-out time is by 10am on the day of departure.
Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability. Failure to depart by 10am may result in extra charges. When vacating the property, the keys are to be left in the key lock safe. Please send a text message to Management (on (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) when you have vacated the property.
Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property overnight. If any other guests stay, extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund. Please use only the beds you have paid for if you choose to use the other Beds a $30 Per Night per bed will be deducted from your security deposit.
There are two bins in the kitchen – one for rubbish and one for recycling. Please ensure that a bin liner is placed in each bin and empty the bins into the large green rubbish and recycle bins located outside.
General rubbish is collected every week on a Tuesday morning at 6am. If you are staying at the property on a Monday night, please place bins out on Monday night. Rubbish is collected weekly. Recycling is collected fortnightly. If you have excess rubbish that does not fit in the external bins, please remove from the property or a fee will be charged for removal. This will be deducted from your Security Deposit.
You can take excess rubbish to the Waste Disposal & Recycling Centre:
280 Truemans Road, Rosebud. (Melway Ref 169 D10)
Monday to Friday: 8am - 4pm (Closed Christmas Day and Good Friday)
***Terms and Conditions of Temporary Holiday Accommodation:
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means Little Eliza@Capel Sounds and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
"Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
"Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY
• Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN / CHECK OUT
• Check-in time is not before 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date.
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges may apply.
• You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 3 days before arrival.
• Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be as follows.
1. Enter code provided by Management in key lock safe which is located on the rear post of front porch.
2. Retrieve the keys from the key lock safe and open the front door.
3. Garage is not available for use by Guests.
4. When vacating the property, the keys are to be left in the key lock safe. Please send a text message to Management (on (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) when you have vacated the property.
When going out we recommend always leaving the keys in the key safe provided this will ensure keys are not lost
• When using the AirBNB Online Payment System, you pay for the complete amount at the time that the booking is confirmed.
5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
• If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking please log in to the website you booked with and amend your Booking.
• Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through the Online Payment System and then credited to the credit card linked to your Booking.
6. SECURITY DEPOSIT
• A Security Deposit payment of $600.00 is required at the same time as the outstanding balance of your Booking. If you have booked through AIRBNB, it will be charged to your designated payment method. Once the property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival, your Security Deposit payment will be refunded. We agree to ensure this occurs within 2 working days of your departure.
• Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the Security Deposit. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, rubbish removal or extra guests beyond those declared.
• If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc.) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any monies paid will be refunded in full.
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
• Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. No Schoolies allowed.
9. LINEN AND TOWELS
• We supply doonas, doona cover, Sheets, pillows, pillow covers and mattress protectors. Tea towels and bath mats are also supplied. Guests must bring their own bath towels and beach towels.
• Pets are not allowed at the Property
11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You must comply with all applicable House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion).
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property overnight. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridge, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• Extra charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc which will be deducted from the Security Deposit or charged to your credit card.
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived.
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked.
• All keys must be returned to the key lock safe and locked with the code you were given on arrival.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Lost keys that need replacing at the end of your stay $60 per key.
Call out fees will be an additional $270 if lost keys require replacing during your stay
• Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the Property, please use ashtray outside for butts.
12. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at the property.
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.