My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
With care, I have created a cozy, welcoming space in the little Historical River Town of Hinton WV to call home while exploring all natural wonders and historic sites the Hinton area has to offer. Just around the corner you will find, antique stores, theater, restaurants, hiking,close river access for boats, kayaking or fishing, train depot, mountain views or just relax on the porch.
While you enjoy your stay feel free to also utilize the covered porch and side deck. There are lot's of fun things to do in the area especially Sandstone Falls, Pipestem State Park and Bluestone Lake. Just around the corner you may enjoy dinner at The Market on the Square, Chessie's or Chestnut Revival. . Maybe a movie after dark at the Ritz Theater Cinema & Preforming Arts in Hinton's Historical District. You will find antiques, wonderful hiking trails, waterfalls, river access or just relax on the porch.
Interakcija s gostima
As a full time farmer I stay busy on the farm up the mountain, outside of Hinton so The Butterfly Cottage is set up as a self check in rental.
1. Leave home in a condition similar to the way it was found.
2. Be respectful of the neighbors and the house.
3. Use care with all furnishings contained within the house.
4. Wipe up with clean water and a towel anything that is spilled.
5. Call Rhonda immediately if anything is broken or if there are any issues at all.
7. Accept full responsibility for any injury that may happen to any of the members in their group while at the property and hold the property manager and homeowner harmless in the event of any accident while staying at the property.
8. Please do not wear shoes in the house.
Renter WILL NOT:
1. Move furniture other than chairs around.
2. Smoke inside the house.
3. Allow pets of any sort inside the house.
4. Disturb the peace.