My place is good for families, couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers to name a few. We are a short walk from downtown, across the street from a beautiful park and a baseball field, and located in the best part of Winters. For a small fee, I am available to cook for you, babysit, do your laundry... whatever it takes to make your stay the best ever. We have a huge backyard too! Central air and a small swimming pool for those hot summer days...
You are welcome to share our kitchen, dining room, living room, TV room, backyard, front yard and garage (for use of washer and dryer). We have a fireplace in the living room and a huge backyard with a garden, hammocks, raised portable 30' pool, barbecue, and furniture with umbrellas! We are a block or so away from local restaurants, shopping, tasting rooms, etc.
You are welcome to share our kitchen, dining room, living room, TV room, backyard, front yard and garage (for use of washer and dryer). We have a fireplace in the living room and a huge backyard with a garden, hammocks, raised portable 30' pool, barbecue, and furniture with umbrellas.
Interakcija s gostima
We are here if you'd like a local guide or company during your stay, and we can also give you all the personal alone time and space you'd like. We can provide meals for an extra fee, or recommend local restaurants if you prefer.
If you need anything, just ask. I'm around almost 24/7 so if you need a ride somewhere, help finding s good restaurant, or a good book to borrow, just let me know.
- must be reasonably quiet after midnight, common spaces are not available from midnight to 5:30AM
- please be respect of our neighbors
- please respect our home, us, and our pets :)
- have fun, feel free to have a beer here in the kitchen or living room, or go out to one of our local bars and stay out as late as you want. We can't allow any drug use in our home or yard.
- If you have friends you want to meet up with in Winters, please meet up with them at one of our local bars or restaurants, all a short walk from our home. Please do not bring people we don't know into our home.
- children count as guests, and although we would love to host your family, please keep in mind that our home isn't "child proof", and so your children are your responsibility. We charge an additional fee for guests that number more than 2, and limit the number of guests per stay to 2 adults and 2 children. Please give us advance notice before booking if you are traveling with children so that we can be sure that we can meet your needs.
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.
My wife and I moved to Winters about 2 years ago. We love it here! It's a beautiful, small town with a rich history and lots to see and do. We raise backyard hens have 2 Bengal cats, and love to cook. We offer home cooked meals here, and you are welcome to join us for breakfast and dinner! We live across the street from a park and baseball diamond (used extensively during little league season), and love the short walk downtown to Winters. We are located less than a 5 min walk from Winters historic and famous restaurants, cafe's, Wineries, and shops including my wife's favorite yarn and quilting shops. We are friendly and very laid back people, who like to laugh and enjoy spending time outside . When you stay with us, your comfort is very important to us; we are here to socialize, help you navigate Winters and surrounding areas, cook for you, and make sure you are comfortable and have every thing that you need. Feel free to watch Direct TV in our living room, enjoy our fireplace, or take a nap in our backyard hammock. We also respect your privacy, and welcome people looking for a quiet break from having to socialize. We understand if you want to go to your private room, connect to our high speed wireless internet and enjoy time alone. We love it here in Winters. Growing up in big cities helps us appreciate the different pace of life here in a small town. We are in our early 30's, and both hold advanced degrees. I am a biologist and an engineer and my wife is a psychologist and an artist. My wife is well traveled. She has lived in South East Asia, Central America, and traveled extensively throughout Western Europe. We both have experienced a variety of accommodations from $2.00 a night youth hostels in Guatemala to expensive hotels in Paris. We prefer accommodations that allow you to actually experience hands on visiting a new place. We look forward to meeting you and hope you will allow us to make your stay in Winters a memorable, fun, and unique experience.