This luxurious 2-bedroom chalet have stylish, spacious, and modern interiors; providing you with the ultimate holiday getaway in a quiet forested area of the famous Hakuba alpine resort in the Japanese Northern Alps. The chalet is in Hakuba's premier district - Wadano Forest.
The Phoenix Chalets are luxurious boutique Chalets located in Hakuba's premier district; the Wadano Forest. Wake to birdsong and scenic forest views, relax with a cool drink and a book on the balcony, or enjoy a BBQ with family and friends out front.
- Modern western luxury interiors & furnishings with 2 bedrooms & 2.5 bathrooms - 1 x king bed & 2 x single beds.
- Built in wardrobes Hydronic floor heating throughout.
- Fully equipped western kitchen with dishwasher, large oven, gas cooktop, microwave oven and toaster.
- Dining setting with spacious lounge area, large flat screen LCD TV, DVD player & Bose sound dock.
- Hulu TV with English programs, news & movies, wireless broadband internet.
- Washing machine & dryer, drying room & ski storage facility.
- Daily rubbish removal, fresh linen changes every 7 days, and complimentary selection of tea, coffee, milk, sugar, washing & dishwasher powder on arrival.
Interakcija s gostima
We respect your privacy during stay. In case you have any concerns, there will be someone on site to always assist you with your needs.
- Check-in is after 4PM
- Strictly no smoking in any areas of the house.
- Our ethos is based on a traditional Japanese home, so no shoes inside the house, please. We will provide slippers for guests staying with us.
Hello! I'm Ariza. I studied Health Sciences at university, worked in Sydney for a year, volunteered for months in Mexico and am now working for The Luxe Nomad management. Our company takes care of the villas in Bali, apartments in central Tokyo and best chalets in Hakuba, which is a fast growing ski destination in Japan, just 3 hours from Tokyo. And in my spare time, when I'm not traveling - I love dogs, food and yoga too.