This listing accommodates a maximum of 5 guests.
If there are 4 guests, 2 guests will stay in the bedroom with a queen-sized bed; the other 2 will stay in the attic with a king-sized bed. Entry to the attic is via a spiral staircase that is only accessible via the bedroom. Rest assured that there are doors in place to ensure privacy.
There is a sofa bed available for a 5th guest. Do note that an additional guest (after 4) will incur a charge of AUD50.
This house is a terrace heritage house located just minutes away from Singapore's most famous shopping street, Orchard Road. You'll love staying here as it is very convenient for getting around via public transport (10 minute walk from Newton MRT Station; 15 minute walk from Orchard MRT Station) and is close to many shopping and dining venues in the city.
Our place is a conservation heritage terrace house which was developed in the early 1900's by my great-grandfather. It is one of the few heritage houses which have been preserved, and left very close to its original state with its high ceilings and authentic original tiles intact.
Guests have access to Bedroom 2 (1 queen-sized bed) which is located on the 2nd floor. However, if there are more than 2 guests, they will have access to the attic on the 3rd floor, which accommodates a maximum of 3 guests (1 king-sized bed + 1 sofa bed). For each additional guest after 2, there will be a fee of AUD50.
Bathrooms can be found on the 1st and 2nd level.
Guests are also allowed to access common areas such as the living area and the kitchen.
None of the bedrooms have an attached bathroom.
1. Keep all areas clean and tidy after use (for other guests' comfort) and wash dishes and cutlery after use. Bag up rubbish and dispose in the green bins along the main road before check-out. Please adhere to our house rules to ensure a smooth and pleasant stay for yourself and future guests.
2. Aircon/lights/other electrical appliances: Switch off after leaving room/use. Do not leave open any windows or doors.
3. Bathroom/toilet: As it's a shared bathroom, keep clean and as dry as possible after use. Hang up used towels after use.
4. Laundry: After cycle, please do not leave your laundry in machines. Others may need to use the facilities urgently. Leave machine doors open to dry after use.
5. Furniture: Under no circumstances should any furniture be moved without seeking formal permission.
The hosts live nearby, just a few doors down and if needed, are happy to assist you with any questions or issues you might have.
Born and raised in Singapore; currently studying in Sydney, Australia. Major foodie, makeup junkie and TV addict.