This house is a terrace heritage house located just minutes away from Singapore's most famous shopping street, Orchard Road. You'll love staying here as it is very convenient for getting around via public transport (10 minute walk from Newton MRT Station; 15 minute walk from Orchard MRT Station) and is close to many shopping and dining venues in the city.
Our place is a conservation heritage terrace house which was developed in the early 1900's by my great-grandfather. It is one of the few heritage houses which have been preserved, and left very close to its original state with its high ceilings and authentic original tiles intact.
Guests can access the master bedroom and the common spaces such as the living room and kitchen.
Bathrooms can be found on the first and second floor.
Interakcija s gostima
The hosts live nearby, just a few doors down and if needed, are happy to assist you with any questions or issues you might have.
All bedrooms have no attached bathroom.
1. Keep all areas clean and tidy after use (for other guests' comfort) and wash dishes and cutlery after use. Bag up rubbish and dispose in the green bins along the main road before check-out. Please adhere to our house rules to ensure a smooth and pleasant stay for yourself and future guests.
2. Aircon/lights/other electrical appliances: Switch off after leaving room/use. Do not leave open any windows or doors.
3. Bathroom/toilet: As it's a shared bathroom, keep clean and as dry as possible after use. Hang up used towels after use.
4. Laundry: After cycle, please do not leave your laundry in machines. Others may need to use the facilities urgently. Leave machine doors open to dry after use.
5. Furniture: Under no circumstances should any furniture be moved without seeking formal permission.
Born and raised in Singapore; currently studying in Sydney, Australia. Major foodie, makeup junkie and TV addict.