This house is a terrace heritage house located just minutes away from Singapore's most famous shopping street, Orchard Road. You'll love staying here as it is very convenient for getting around via public transport (10 minute walk from Newton MRT Station; 15 minute walk from Orchard MRT Station) and is close to many shopping and dining venues in the city.
Please do contact us before making your booking to avoid any misunderstandings.
Our place is a conservation heritage terrace house which was developed in the early 1900's by my great-grandfather. It is one of the few heritage houses which have been preserved, and left very close to its original state with its high ceilings and authentic original tiles intact. As it is a conservation house, please take good care of our house and adhere to the house rules that have been put in place to ensure a pleasant stay.
Guests have access to the entire house. This includes all common areas such as the living area and the kitchen, and the bedrooms as listed below:
2nd level: Master bedroom (king-sized bed) & Bedroom 2 (queen-sized bed)
3rd level: Attic (king-sized bed + sofa bed) via Bedroom 2.
Bathrooms: 1st level: x1; 2nd level: x1.
Laundry: 2nd level.
Interakcija s gostima
The hosts live nearby, just a few doors down and if needed, are happy to assist you with any questions or issues you might have.
- None of the bedrooms have an attached bathroom.
- Please take note that our staircases are not child proof, and you should supervise children while using these staircases.
- Our housekeeper lives on the premises in a room outside of the main house in the courtyard. She will give you privacy but will also be around to assist you with any problems. However, do note that she is not responsible for cleaning up after you.
1. Keep all areas clean and tidy after use (for other guests' comfort). Wash dishes and cutlery after use and dispose of any rubbish. As it is a conservation house, please respect the house rules and take care of our house. We hope you and our future guests enjoy your stay, but this is only possible if the house is kept in good condition!
2. Aircon/lights/other electrical appliances: Switch off after leaving room/use. Do not leave windows and doors open, especially when using the airconditioner.
3. Bathroom/toilet: Keep clean and as dry as possible after use.
4. Laundry: After cycle, please do not leave your laundry in machines. Others may need to use the facilities urgently. Leave machine doors open to dry after use.
5. Towels: Hang up used towels after use
6. Rubbish: Please bag up all rubbish and throw them on your way out in the roadside green bins
7. Furniture: Please do not move the furniture under any circumstances unless you have sought permission.
Born and raised in Singapore; currently studying in Sydney, Australia. Major foodie, makeup junkie and TV addict.