Beautiful, Luxury Apartment with 3 Large Bedrooms and 2 Full Bathrooms in Chicago's Hip & Unique Neighborhood: Wicker Park. This is a Private, High-End Apartment on a Bustling City Street just Steps from all the Action. Walk to some of the Nation's Top Restaurants, Art Galleries, Swanky Clubs, Grocery Stores, Parks, Coffee Shops. Easy Public Transit to O'Hare, Navy Pier, the Loop, Mag Mile, Lincoln Park, Millennium Park, etc. Garage Parking Included for 1 Regular-Sized Car or Sm-Med SUV.
Besides asking that you to treat our lovely home as you would your own, we ask you to follow these basic house rules:
• ABSOLUTELY NO PARTIES!
• No bachelor or bachelorette parties
• No smoking inside (there is an ashtray on the balcony...smoking inside will result in forfeiture of security deposit)
• No Filming, Film Crews, Professional Productions, or using the Apartment for Business Purposes without Prior Authorization
• No unauthorized guests/occupants other than those prearranged via airbnb
• No illegal substances or activities
• Please remove shoes upon entering
• Please report damage or problems with the home immediately
• No oversized vehicles in the parking garage. Mid-sized SUVs are ok, but large SUVs, Trucks or Vans will not fit. There is outdoor parking available for purchase nearby.
***For my personal privacy, please do not mention airbnb to anyone else in the building. If anyone asks, just let them know you're my guest (which you are!).
***While the home is not child-proofed, children are welcome and DO count as guests. Be sure to include children in your guest count. There is an extra fee ($45 per extra guest per night) for reservations that include more than 4 guests and 8 guests is the maximum.
***All keys must returned either to the host or left in the apartment at the end of your stay. If keys are not returned upon checking out, a $200 fee will be charged to acquire new keys.
Ovaj domaćin ima 218 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
As native Chicagoans who divide our time between the Europe & the US, we realize how important each vacation stay is for our guests. We like to give extra service to our guests to make their stay special. We love to travel and discover new places but the most important things in our lives are our family, friends, and home. What we can't live without: each other, our passports, Italian food, wine, coffee, planning the next trip, the internet, and lots of laughter with friends!