Welcome to Cozy Corner Cottage in beautiful Mount Dora! This newly renovated arts and crafts cottage is just a few blocks from downtown, shops, restaurants, bars, and parks.
The cottage is full of character and beautifully decorated. It has three different areas to chat and relax: the sitting room where you can see outside keeping your privacy, the living room, the kitchen´s nook, and the patio with its deck.
Cozy Corner is good for couples, adventurers, and business travelers.
Cozy Corner is a quaint, lovely cottage centrally located, just minutes away from downtown Mount Dora .
The cottage is a jewel of a house. Beautiful surroundings, elegant decoration and furniture, and a private patio where you can rest, have your breakfast or a glass of wine at night, meditate or simply relax!
Guests will enjoy full access of the house. Two bedroom, living room, a front sitting room, fully equiped kitchen, patio with a deck, laundry, and a parking space with driveway. Entertain yourself with great movies in Netflix, watch cable television or bring your favorite DVD and play them in the home theater available. Connect with high speed internet (wifi)
Interakcija s gostima
Feel free to contact me if you have questions about Mount Dora and the best places to visit here. I´m minutes away from Cozy Corner if you need to see me for any reason.
You´ll love Cozy Corner for its wonderful combination of beautiful decoration, privacy, proximity to downtown, and internet connectivity. You will not want to leave!
This Rental Agreement and Contract (the “Agreement”) is a legally binding agreement made and entered into as of the Reservation Date confirmed by and between the undersigned person(s) or company (the “Guest”) and the undersigned owner, manager or agent (“Rental Agent”), pursuant to which the Guest has agreed to rent the residence described (the “Property”), for the duration of the Rental Term for the Total Rental Fee and other good and valuable consideration as described herein. OCCUPANCY Guest agrees that no more than [6 Guests] persons shall be permitted on the Property at any time during the Rental Term, all of whom shall comply with the conditions and restrictions imposed upon Guest under this Agreement.
ADDRESS: 147 E. 9th. Ave, Mount Dora FL 32757
CHECK-IN TIME: is AFTER 1 P.M. EST AND CHECKOUT is 11 A.M. EST. NO Early Check-in or late checkout.
SMOKING: This is a NON SMOKING property. There shall be no smoking anywhere on premises.
DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT - A damage deposit of $300 is required. This must be received when booking the reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival.
• No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
• No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
• All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
• All keys are left on the kitchen table and unit is left locked.
• All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
• No linens are lost or damaged.
• NO early check-in or late checkout.
• The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement.
CANCELLATIONS – Notice to cancel your reservation must be in writing. Reservations which are canceled more than 30 days prior to arrival will receive a full refund. Reservations canceled less than 30 days, but more than 14 days prior to arrival, will forfeit 50% of the total fee. Reservations canceled less than 14 days before arrival will incur the charge for the full stay and payment is not refundable. Note: We realize unexpected emergencies can happen (road closures, medical emergencies, natural disasters, etc.). If you adjust your dates to another month during the same year, we will apply the charge to the revised dates. If you are not comfortable with our cancellation policy, we strongly advise purchasing CSA Travel Insurance to protect your non-refundable payments should you have to cancel.
NO-SHOWS: No-shows will be charged the full amount of the reservation.
NO REFUND FOR EARLY DEPARTURES: If you leave before your scheduled departure date, you will be charged for the full amount of the reservation.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The maximum number of guests is limited to six (6) persons.
The tenant may not sublet the property.
AMENITIES & DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE –
The Property is provided in “as is” condition. Rental Agent shall use its best efforts to ensure the operation of all amenities in the Property, such as internet access, satellite or cable TV access or fireplaces as applicable Owner shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used. Tenant may use any consumables that are at the premises when they arrive ie: Toilet paper, soap, dish detergent, laundry soap, shampoos etc. additional items needed are to be purchased by the Tennant. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises.
While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, there is no housekeeping service however there is a washer and dryer in the garage.
Rental Agent shall not be held responsible for such items failure to work, but will make every effort to correct any issues as reported as quickly as possible. Guest acknowledges that use of amenities such as fireplaces, decks, stairs and the like may be potentially dangerous and involve potential risks if improperly used, particularly with regard to children and such use is at the Guest’s own risk. Guest shall use the Property for residential purposes only and in a careful manner to prevent any damage or loss to the Property and keep the Property in clean and sanitary condition at all times. Guest and any additional permitted guests shall refrain from loud noise and shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or inconvenience neighbors, nor shall Guest use the Property for any immoral, offensive or unlawful purposes, nor violate any law, association rules or ordinance, nor commit waste or nuisance on or about the Property.
RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
PARKING –There is a driveway. Absolutely no other vehicles than the one that belongs to tenant allowed to park in the driveway at any time. Tenant is responsible for any personal items left in their vehicles.
INSPECTIONS- The Owner has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
SERVICES- there is no telephone service provided. Basic cable and WI-FI internet service is included in the rent as well as water, sewer, garbage pickup and electric service. If the monthly utility bill exceeds $200, the balance is the tenants responsibility and shall be paid to the Landlord upon receipt of bill.
PROPERTY MAINTENANCE AND CONDITION: The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
GARBAGE-The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash along the curb during their stay for pickup. Monday and Wednesday the garbage is picked up early morning.
NOISE- The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 9 PM and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
If Guest should fail to comply with the conditions and obligations of this Agreement, Guest shall surrender the Property, remove all Guest’s property and belongings and leave the Property in good order and free of damage. No refund of any portion of the Total Rental Fee shall be made and if any legal action is necessary, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reimbursement from the other party for all costs incurred.
ASSIGNMENT OR SUBLEASE
Guest shall not assign or sublease the Property or permit the use of any portion of the Property by other persons who are not family members or guests of the Guest and included within the number of and as permitted occupants under this Agreement.
Guest hereby waives and releases any claims against Rental Agent, the Property owner and their successors, assigns, employees or representatives, officially or otherwise, for any injuries or death that may be sustained by Guest on or near or adjacent to the Property, including any common facilities, activities or amenities. Guest agrees to use any such facilities or amenities entirely at the Guest’s own initiative, risk and responsibility.
INDEMNIFICATION-The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Owners, Isabel Vinent and Recaredo Fernandez Pineda, Cozy Corner Mount Dora Cottage, LLC against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired. Guest agrees that all personal property, furnishings, personal affects and other items brought into the Property by Guest or their permitted guests and visitors shall be at the sole risk of Guest with regard to any theft, damage, destruction or other loss and Rental Agent shall not be responsible or liable for any reason whatsoever. Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
REFUNDS-There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays for any reason.
FIREARMS-Only legally owned and permitted firearms shall be allowed on the premises according to State and local laws.
FIRE EXTENGUISHER- The property has a fire extinguisher installed under the sink in the kitchen area, and another one in the garage. The fire extinguishers are new. It is the duty of the tenant to inform management immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Tenant agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
SMOKE ALARMS- The property has smoke alarms installed in every bedroom and space out of the bedrooms, and they function properly at the time of rental. Tennant will notify management without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
There are carbon monoxide detectors in every room.
SECURITY- Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc.
AC & HEAT- Tenant agrees that Air conditioning shall not be set below 75 degrees and heat shall not be set above 78, and that the fan setting shall be “Auto”. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation.
COZY CORNER HOUSE RULES
1. Must be 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
2. Extra fees will be taken from the damage deposit for excessive cleaning beyond normal wear, breakage, room damage, or damage to fixtures, furniture or accessories.
3. All windows MUST be kept closed and latched at ALL times unless needed for an emergency exit. The $300 damage deposit will not be returned if there is evidence of ignoring this request.
4. The front door and kitchen door must be closed upon entering or exiting the cottage. Same applies to the garage door. Leaving these doors open will cause damage to the A/C unit to the cottage and will cause unwanted bugs, lizards and humidity to enter the cottage/garage. The $300 damage deposit will not be returned if there is evidence of ignoring this request.
5. Check-in is 3pm and Check-out is 11am. Early check-in or late check-out will require special written arrangements prior to the check-in day.
6. A charge of $150 will be deducted from the $300 damage deposit if linens are lost or damaged due to spills, etc.
7. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
8. The maximum number of guests is limited to four (4) persons.
9. NO PARTIES ARE ALLOWED IN THE RENTAL. This includes any use of the rental that causes it to be occupied by more than 4 people. Use of the premises and common areas in such a fashion that disturbs neighbors shall be deemed grounds for eviction.
10. CANCELLATION POLICY: Notice to cancel your reservation must be in writing. Reservations which are canceled more than 30 days prior to arrival will receive a full refund. Reservations canceled less than 30 days, but more than 14 days prior to arrival, will forfeit 50% of the total fee. Reservations canceled less than 14 days before arrival will incur the charge for the full stay and payment is not refundable. Note: We realize unexpected emergencies can happen (road closures, medical emergencies, natural disasters, etc.). If you adjust your dates to another month during the same year, we will apply the charge to the revised dates. If you are not comfortable with our cancellation policy, we strongly advise purchasing CSA Travel Insurance to protect your non-refundable payments should you have to cancel.
11. NO-SHOWS: No-shows will be charged the full amount of the reservation.
12. NO REFUND FOR EARLY DEPARTURES: If you leave before your scheduled departure date, you will be charged for the full amount of the reservation.
13. ALL ACCOMMODATIONS ARE NON-SMOKING. The $300 damage deposit fee will not be returned if there's evidence of smoking in the cottage.
14. PETS ARE NOT PERMITTED. The $300 damage deposit fee will not be returned if there's evidence of a pet in the cottage.
15. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE: While an initial supply of linens and bath towels are included in the cottage rental, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
16. PARKING: Parking is limited to one vehicle (although two small vehicles do fit). Vehicles are to be parked in designated cottage driveway only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. We prohibit any campers and motor homes being parked overnight on Cozy Corner property.
17. Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
18. We reserve the right to cancel this rental agreement at any time.
CHECK-OUT TO DO LIST:
• Kitchen: All debris, rubbish & discards need to be placed in the refuse containers outside the house. Soiled dishes and cooking items need to be cleaned prior to departure.
• Laundry: Dirty towels should be placed in tub and linens left on bed.
• Lights/electronic devises: All lights and electronic devises should be turned off, including coffee pot.
• Air conditioner: Thermostat for cooling/heating should be reset to program setting of 78 degrees.
• All drapes and blinds should be closed.
• Guest belongings: Please check to make sure you have secured your belongings including plug-in chargers.
• Exterior Instructions: Lowering umbrella, storing soft furnishings in garage.
• Security: Check to make sure front door, kitchen door and garage door are locked. Please check the knob to make sure exterior doors with key-less keypad locks securely.