On Airbnb since 2017! This beautiful apartment is close to the beach (130 meters), the station (5 minutes on foot) and Sitges' famous night life (just steps away). You’ll love the location, the high quality of the furniture and decoration, the fully equipped kitchen and the rain-style shower.
Little Dream Apartment is a beautifully appointed vacation rental in the center of Sitges. Everything you want or need from your holiday is within easy walking distance: shops and restaurants, bars and clubs – and of course the beach.
• Building with elevator/lift
• 55 square meters / 592 square feet
• central heating and air conditioning
• high-speed internet
• TV in Spanish, English, German and French
• ample closet and drawer space
• sleeps up to 4 guests:
– box spring, double bed (160 cm / 63 in wide) in bedroom
– proper, slatted-frame, pull-down double bed (160 cm / 63 in wide) in living room
• Egyptian cotton sheets and oversize towels
• free change of linens for stays of 8 or more nights
• bathroom features double vanity and rain style shower
• hair dryer
• shampoo and Durance soap and shower gel
• fully equipped kitchen
• coffee, salt, pepper, olive oil, vinegar and sugar
• dishwasher tabs and dishwashing detergent
• washing machine and laundry supplies, drying rack and clothespins
• umbrella, sun umbrella and beach towels
• screened windows
• beautiful balcony for watching even more beautiful sunsets
Vacation in style at Little Dream Apartment Sitges.
Interakcija s gostima
Feel free to address any questions to your hosts, Allen and Oscar, before or after booking or during your stay. We’ll be happy to help!
If you book for two people, we will assume you will both be sleeping in one bed. If you need the second bed, please let us know in advance so we can prepare it. There will be a one-time laundry charge of €15, payable on arrival.
Broj dozvole ili registarski broj
Saznaj više o ovom broju
Od 1. Prosinac 2017. - 28. Veljača 2018. minimalni boravak je 6 noćenja.
American-born, I've lived in Germany most of my adult life. Moved to Sitges in 2014 after falling in love with the place.