1. The B&B is only 4 minutes away from Okachimachi JR station on foot.
2. Walking distance to the renowned Ameya yokochō shopping district, a.k.a. Little Tsukiji, which sells fresh seafood directly from Tsukiji.
3. Ueno Park and Ueno Zoo are highly recommended. Ueno Park exhibits a variety of items, as well as the sakura and cultural performances. It's worth spending a day due to its size.
Our location is strategically situated within 7 minutes on foot to Akihabara, a place where the Japan's most famous creative industry is found - Animation. Straight ahead from our B&B, it's 2k540 Aki-Oka Artisan which promotes new living styles in a row of stores that combine sales shops and craft studios.
The building consists of 4 floors and a Sky Garden on the rooftop. A unique theme for each floor.
4th Floor: Guest Rooms for 3. The main colors are dark brown and dark grey.
Rooftop is the Sky Garden. A great place to retreat from the crowds, to get some fresh air or to chat with friends. It's a relaxing place to be.
Interakcija s gostima
Can speak English, Japanese and Chinese
1. During check-In, guests can collect their multi-purpose bag we have provided at the entrance of 3rd Floor.
C Upon Check-In
1. During check-In, guests can collect their multi-purpose bag we have provided at the entrance of 3rd Floor
2. Guests can return to 1st Floor / 3rd Floor, pull down the wooden board from the wall at the entrance, and turn it into a desk. Please place all the necessary items (e.g. clothes and daily essentials) into the multi-purpose bag and place the bag in the room at your convenience.
***For you to enjoy a more spacious environment, you can first put all your souvenirs in the emptied luggage, then re-pack the luggage upon check-out at Ground Floor.***
Guests can put all their luggage in their room.
3.It's better to check in after 16:00 and check out before 11:00
Please contact the landlord for any special requirements
Od 24. Prosinac 2017. - 3. Siječanj 2018. minimalni boravak je 3 noćenja.
I love travel and meeting different people all around the world. I have been to so many places such as Europe, Australia, United State, Taiwan, China, and even more.
It has been a pleasure to know you and hope you had a great stay in Japan. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any inquiries.
Enjoy your stay!