Our haveli Rooms are located on the first and second floor. All of them have direct access to balconies overlooking garden and a view to surrounding havelis. All Haveli Rooms are spacious and air conditioned, have comfortable king beds and en-suite bathrooms. Amenities include LCD TV with cable access and tea/coffee makers. Room heaters are provided in winters.
The room is housed in one of the most unique havelis in Rajasthan. You can feel the oozing charm while having the possibilities to explore the region with our custom designed activities or simply enjoy family time in our common areas and lawn.
Rooftop terrace, lawn, outside verandah and the parking area
Interakcija s gostima
We are running the property within family. So someone or other is always at help. Just take this place as your home away from home and ask.
If needed, I can also provide vehicles for travel between through the cities and within the city. Do let me know in advance if you need help with this.
- Smoking allowed in premises but not in room
- We don't accommodate taxi drivers / drivers. Please don't insist on this matter.
- If you are travelling with children please help us maintain quietness, peace and cleanliness during your stay.
- Visitors are not allowed in the rooms with guests, guests can enjoy visitors at reception only. After 10, visitors are not allowed inside the Haveli.
- Meal Timings: Breakfast: 8 am to 10 am Lunch 12 pm to 3 pm Dinner: 6.30 pm to 9.30 pm.
You could think of me as the product experience owner where I try to bring my exposure of living and working in Europe (as a professional) into use and train our people into giving you a good experience.
Born and brought up in Churu, I am keen to show various aspects of our buzzing town to our guests, and not just the havelis. I would be happy to take some credit for curating our walks, visits and every other out-of-property activity to make sure you see our place in the right way and have a good time.
It is this passion for Churu that brings me to Airbnb and to open this town to you. I had attended a premier b-school in India and the first thing we were taught there was to create new value rather than recycle the old. It is thus, that I am here.