Modern, comfy, light-filled 2nd floor bedroom with desk space and large closet, shared luxurious marble bathroom, shared main areas, 55" flat-screen TV, WiFi, washer/dryer. This room is tiny but big in spirit! In heart of hip downtown Columbia Heights. Steps to Red Rocks Firebrick Pizzeria and El Chucho - Cocina Superior. A block from Meridian Pint, The Coupe, and Bad Saint. 2 blocks to grocery, more restaurants, Target, Marshalls, Best Buy. Lots of comfy outdoor space!
You belong here and I welcome everyone in my home. I know each guest has different expectations. My goal is to be up front about the home's amenities to help you have a great stay. Please ask if you have any questions. My place is quiet, peaceful, and relaxing. My current guest says that as a host, I go 'above and beyond'!
Very important to note: I am your host and own the home. I won't cancel on you or relocate you. I'm not a managing agent. Future reviews will be about my place and me, not another listing or agent. I'm involved in local, small business activity and home sharing advocacy. YOU are my priority.
Welcome to your fully furnished home. Residential area with 2 restaurants right on your own block! Fast, free and unlimited high-speed wireless internet. NO parking.
From the moment you arrive, the historic details come to life - from the old DC row home exterior architecture to the exposed 1917 brick wall in the foyer, the details will coax you to relax and enjoy.
Other adjectives to describe it: warm, cozy, functional.
My own home has 150 5-star reviews. I’ve been an Airbnb Super host consecutively for a few years with a 100% response rate, as well as on Trip Advisor. Super host includes having lots of experience and never canceling! Guest review excerpts: 'perfect' used numerous times (even from an Airbnb staffer), 'beyond expectations', 'loved every aspect', 'level of a 5-star hotel but felt like home', 'inviting', 'immaculate', 'must stay location', 'super comfy beds', 'consummate host' (many state best host/home in their entire Airbnb experience), 'abundant directions, suggestions', 'extremely helpful, professional communication'.
My guests say they like: feeling at home, having everything they need, close to so many restaurants, and me being very responsive.
Your bedroom is tiny but bright. On the 2nd (top) floor of a 3-level row home (lower level private basement). Super comfy twin bed with 2” memory foam topper. Big wall closet. You also have a desk space with comfy leather chair. There are a total of 3 bedrooms upstairs so you may have 2 house-mates, male or female, to share the bathroom with, depending on who the other guests are during your stay. The lower level has a private suite for another potential house-mate.
Luxurious shared full bath with marble-tiled shower, sink, and walls, tiled floor. Lots of cabinet space. On same level as bedrooms.
Comfy common area on main level. Light-filled, open space throughout from your large front porch and beautiful wooden front door and foyer right on through to the back yard space.
Well-equipped kitchen has a lot of counter space with island. Essentials provided, including coffee maker and toaster. Stainless appliances.
Modern, luxurious, and comfy living room with 55" flat screen TV. Separate sitting area between living room and dining room.
Sliding door to rear deck and slate patio area with cozy seating. Laundry area down stairs on lower level accessed by stairs from kitchen. Private lower level suite is entered next to laundry area.
Outdoor areas lit well. Gate from back yard leads to alley. Alley area is huge and open, newly re-bricked with large community garden.
You have independent and full access to all but the other 2 bedrooms and private lower level suite where another guest has their bedroom, living room, desk, kitchenette, bathroom, private rear entry.
They are asked to not come up to your 2nd floor level. I also ask them to give you priority on the shared main level. They may use the front door entry.
Shared outdoor space. Upper level may be rented to no more than 3 different individuals. Private lower level will have no more than 2 people. Renters may be male or female.
Interakcija s gostima
From start to finish, I happily offer you privacy and freedom combined with personal, professional and prompt service.
Please tell me about yourself, what brings you to DC, and that you are ok with the house rules.
- Read the house listing in its entirety.
- No parties and the obvious things that would be disrespectful to your home and neighbors. Your security deposit could be forfeited.
- No additional guests without permission.
- No smoking inside.
- Each private room and the private lower level unit is cleaned thoroughly, sheets are washed, bed is remade, and clean towels are placed in the room after every guest has checked out.
- Private rooms and the private lower level unit are NOT cleaned during your stay to ensure privacy.
- A washer and dryer are provided for guests to do laundry, including the sheets and towels they are using during their stay.
- Clean up after yourself so that your home is how you found it.
- Do your part so that you don't incur a cleaning fee.
- Because our rental is long term only of 28 days or more, it is expected that you respect our home and the other guests by treating this house as your home and actively keep it tidy, cleaning here and there to maintain the condition it was in when you arrived.
- Kitchen privileges come with responsibility to clean up after yourself, after each meal.
- Washing your dishes, wiping down the stove-top and counter-tops, etc., so that the next person finds it 5-star clean as you should have found it.
- No greasy, time-consuming, or heavy cooking.
- IF there is another guest, the cleanliness of the common areas is dependent upon other guests' cleanliness.
- Use dark towels, not white ones, for makeup removal.
- I usually welcome new members but require your public profile to contain: a description with information about yourself, things you like to do, why you are visiting, etc.
- Lost key fee: $50
It's like staying at a friend's or relative's home but they aren't home.
Please let me know you are ok with these.
Ovaj domaćin ima 8 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
My husband, Ryan, and I like traveling and staying with other Airbnb hosts who have unique places and help us feel like locals. We also like to explore our own area. We became hosts hoping to help you have a memorable experience in DC! We're big fans of the area with so many great places to check out after filling up on all the history in DC. Ryan enjoys sailing, electronics, photography and planning trips and works as a technology consultant. I enjoy cooking, baking, gardening, biking, sailing, and planning travel itineraries and work as a nurse.
We will help you feel like you belong, live here, are a local and connected to our community. We will treat you like family and friends. We will give you all the support and information you need to discover all that you wish to explore in DC. Upon booking, we send you an email full of information about your DC home. We want you to feel at home and have a meaningful experience to remember for your lifetime!
Our goal is to have your stay be one of the best experiences you have ever had by providing a nice, comfortable and quality experience at a great value.