Classic 1901 Victorian penthouse apartment in highly coveted location. Steps to Broadway coffee shops, restaurants, and light rail station. Vibrant, culturally rich neighborhood with old architecture and new, tree-lined streets, walkable to Downtown Seattle and the South Lake Union tech scene.
DUE TO SEVERE HOST ALLERGIES, THIS IS STRICTLY PET-FREE HOME
- DUE TO SEVERE HOST ALLERGIES, PETS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN
- Please, no smoking, e-cigarette, or cannabis use on the premises
- Please remove your shoes inside the apartment
- Parking available for one car in designated spot only
- Quiet hours are 10pm - 8am
We're busy Seattleites on the go, and hope you love our apartment as much as we do!
We've enlisted a professional property manager, Melissa with Madeson Management LLC, to help us manage communications, turnover, cleanings. She will be your point person during your stay.