My house is located in Musselburgh which is close to Edinburgh city centre (10 minutes by train and 25-45 minutes by 24 hour bus service depending on time of travel).
Guests can enjoy a clean, cosy and quiet double bedroom with their own private modern bathroom.
I will provide you with a warm, clean, quiet and comfortable double bedroom with sole access to a private bathroom adjacent to your room.
You will be able to access free unlimited wifi from your bedroom.
You will have sole access to your bedroom and private bathroom.
You will also be able to access the kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, lounge/dining area and garden.
I provide a self service breakfast for you to help yourself to at your own convenience.
Please note that I do not provide cooking facilities for guests.
Interakcija s gostima
I am happy to help or answer any queries about your stay at any time so please feel free to contact me!
I will be present when you arrive and will provide you with a key to my home so you are free to come and go as you please.
I want my guests to feel comfortable and at home whilst staying with me so please just let me know if there is anything I can do to make your stay even more pleasant.
Please note that I can often provide earlier check-in on Saturday and Sunday's by prior arrangement. Please just contact me to check and I will do my upmost to meet your travel needs.
Please note that whilst I provide a self service continental breakfast that I do not provide cooking facilities for guests.
- Check-in is from 4.30pm on a Friday but I can offer earlier or later check-in on a Saturday and Sunday with prior arrangement. Generally I would kindly ask guest to arrive before 9pm. If in doubt though please just ask!
- I share my house with a small friendly dog called Freddie.
- Free visitor parking is available at the rear of my house and guests are kindly asked not to park in any other allocated spaces.
- I provide a 'self service' breakfast each day including a range of cereals, fruit juice, bread, preserves, yoghurt, fruit and tea and coffee.
-I do not provide cooking facilities for guests.
- You will be able to access unlimited free wifi.
- You will have sole access to a private bathroom adjacent to your room.
- Guests must contact me before arrival for directions to my house. The property was built last year and is not currently on any maps.
I'm Louise and I live in Musselburgh with my dog, Freddie. Together we look forward to welcoming you as a guest to our house which is just on the outskirts of Edinburgh.