1 spavaća soba
3 Blocks to 6 blocks (5 to 10 minutes Walk, depends on which gate) to Washington DC Convention Center. Premium, hippy and convenient location. Renovated Victoria townhouse. Window, closet, compact refrigerator, cable TV & desk in room.
Most complaints/low star rating are due to bad Comcast cable, which leads to no wifi, no TV and door did Not open (we use wifi lock). Recently Comcast has fixed the problem by installing a big box in our building. Now internet, TV and lock all work great.
1. space is tight. but everything works, and most things are new.
Total guest: 2
space is adequate for 1 person. some guest may find the space is tight for 2 persons.
2. This room has no private bathroom. There is a full bathroom in the hall way. The bathroom is shared with room A21.
3. This room is located on the 2nd level of a condo. one window. Wood laminate floor.
4. bed: there is full size bed with headboard.
There is a small sofa.
5. room temperature: we strive to provide the most comfortable room temperature for our guest: less than 76F (24C) for the hot season, more than 69F (20C) for the cold season. According to various website, the most comfortable temperature is 70F to 75F.
That said, the condo has central AC/Heat. Each room is Not adjustable. Each person is different at different time regarding to temperature. So if you want room temperature different from the above temperature, it would be difficult for us to satisfy, because we have other guest who may have different requirement.
If our cooling/heating is too strong, please open the window or use fan.
Each room has a fan.
6. This condo has another 5 guest rooms. On this floor, there are 3 other rooms. Please be courteous to other guests, e.g. no loud talk/phone/tv after 10 pm inside the building or near our building outside.
guests have private access to their room, and shared bathroom. There is a microwave, and a water dispenser which provides filtered hot/chilled water.
The iron, iron board and storage are on the 1st floor.
there is no kitchen. we do not provide utensil other than water-drinking cup.
Interakcija s gostima
The host works at home on the 1st floor. so if you need anything, we are usually (but Not always) around. The office work hours are: everyday, 7 am to 11:00 pm. If you need anything in other time, please inform us during regular office hours.
that said, this is a budget place, not a full service hotel. For example, we do Not provide porter service (sorry, we do not haul your luggage), taxi-hauling service, etc.
1. bed: there is one full size bed.
2. drink water: there is a water dispenser in the hall way which provides filtered cool and hot water. No ice maker, but you have your own refrigerator to make ice.
there is a compact refrigerator in your private room.
3. No private parking space. There are some public parking space nearby, but they are not cheap. For example, o street market has public parking.
4. Public Transport from the Airport and Train/bus station:
Shaw-Howard metro station, green and yellow line. south exit (8 & R, Not shown on G00G1e map). One block south, turn right on 8 & Q.
From DCA (National Reagan), take yellow line metro.
From IAD (Dulles), Bus 5A ($7/person) to last stop, Lefant Plaza, take Green line metro.
From BWI, Bus B30 ($7/person) to last stop, Greenbelt, take metro Green line.
From Union Station:
You can walk about 40 minutes, or take metro subway (Red line to Chinatown to change to Green or Yellow line) or bus (96) about 15 minutes. Uber/lyft/taxi is about 10 minutes.
The recommended transportation from Union Station is Uber/lyft/taxi. The cost of Uber/Lyft is about $6 to $7, taxi is about $10, which may be cheaper than metro/subway/bus if you have more than 2 people. According to online estimate: uberX: $6-7 , Uber POOL: $4.31 uberXL: $9-11, UberBLACK: $16-20.
At metro station, you can buy metro card (Smart Card) using cash or credit/debit card. You can Not buy smart card in bus or bus station.
you can only enter the train entrance via smart card, no cash.
For bus, you can use cash, but No change. You can also use smart card.
5. This is a legal unit, and registered with DC government, and pay taxes.
6. If you travel from new york city to washington dc, you may want to consider to take bus (less than $25/person). personally i think it is better than air plane flight or even Amtrak train. To find more info or book it, G00g1e Mega bus, Bolt bus or Chinatown bus.
Otkažete li više od 5 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat. Otkažete li 5 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca za prvo noćenje, ali za sva ostala noćenja dobit ćete povrat od 50 %.
Ovaj domaćin ima 858 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije