Located on the 4th floor of an early 20th century building, this charismatic flat is situated on Rua da Boavista (Lapa metro station is right in front), steps away from the vibrant Rua da Cedofeita full of shops and restaurants.
Registred at Turismo de Portugal 35699/AL
This flat is well-representative of Porto’s characteristic atmosphere: a vibrant mix between old-values and the most modern architecture.
In the flat you will find works of Portuguese contemporary artists and a vintage flair to provide you comfort and a peaceful atmosphere to fully enjoy your stay in Porto.
It has one bedroom with a king-sized bed, a terrace, a double sofa-bed in the living room, free wi-fi, cable tv and a modern and well equipped kitchen with electric stove, fridge, freezer, pans, pots and everything you need to cook.
We also provide percale bed linen, towels and Castelbel luxury amenities.
Interakcija s gostima
I am available to help when ever needed.
Broj dozvole ili registarski broj
Saznaj više o ovom broju
1) The person signing the reservation will be held responsible for any damage caused in the house by him/her or someone in his/her group.
2) No one else is allowed to stay apart from you and your group. Maximum occupancy of 4 people.
3) Thank you for providing us with the names and passport numbers of all guests staying here.
4) Porto has a vibrant night life. Do party a lot, but do not bring it inside the house.
5) Please do not smoke inside the flat.
6) You may use the turn-table and the DVD player but please do it with care!
7) If you move the furniture during your stay, please keep it back at its original place when you leave.
8) Please drop the garbage on the recycling containers opposite the building.
9) Thank you for respecting your neighbours. Most of them live and work here, so please don't make noise after 22:00.
10) Although we love animals, it is forbidden to take animals into the flat.