1 spavaća soba
O ovom smještaju
My place is close to Palais Royal, Louvre, Rue St Honoré. You’ll love my place because of the location, historic neighborhood, lively streets.
My place is good for couples, "girls" trips, and solo adventurers who will be out most of the day and evenings enjoying the city.
The location is so central you can walk within 15 minutes to almost everywhere worth visiting, including major museums, the Marais, St. Germain, Latin Quarter, Opera, Champs Elysees etc. I am happy to suggest itineraries.
This is my home in Paris, and outfitted with quality furnishings both new and antique, as well as fine china and crystal glasses, so guests should be respectful of this (especially not putting shoes or luggage on the furniture.) The bedding and linens are the same high quality I offer to my personal guests and family, including 100% goose down comforter and feather pillows.
My bedroom area is self-contained (besides access to the bathroom) so the TV lounge area is not available for guest use. (Hopefully, you are not coming to Paris to watch TV anyway.)
I am sharing my living room space, which includes a "daily sleeper" sofabed (140cm). If you have a third guest, the ottoman also becomes a single bed and can be made available for an additional fee.
Please be aware that the bathroom is accessed through my bedroom so you must be comfortable with this, and that the front door (and kitchen) is accessed through the living space, so you must be comfortable with having me cross if I need to go out early. Your space will otherwise be private, including for sleeping. This generally works out fine when I have personal guests who come to visit. The living room is spacious enough to move around in even when the sofabed is open, and there is other seating besides the sofa.
Interakcija s gostima
I am happy to give you advice for your daily itinerary as I know the city quite well. This space sharing will work out best for those coming to make the most of their visit to Paris and plan to spend the majority of their daytime and evenings out enjoying the city. It is not for travelers wanting to "hang out" at the apartment.
I am not offering to host breakfast as it is so wonderful to get out to a café terrace for this (and you can choose among 6-8 cafés within a 1 minute walk), or enjoy the luxury of brunch at the hugely popular Claus downstairs. However if you are not feeling up to it, you can get something from the bakery downstairs and have tea or coffee upstairs.
Please note that the building is secured from the street and each stairwell is also secured individually. There is no lift, and the apartment is one floor up from ground floor, accessed by 14 wide flat steps. The front door is also secured with the highest rated locking system. Please note that only one key is available for guest use and that accidental loss of the key will incur 150€ replacement fee (my cost, due to 1 week leadtime for owner verification of the lock.)
A convenience is a direct USB plug for charging devices adjacent to the bed, so no adapter is needed.
- The shared space is the front living room (see plan), however guests must cross host's bedroom to access bathroom, and be comfortable with this. Sleeping arrangement is on a high quality "daily sleeper" sofabed (140cm), with an available single ottoman sleeper for a third guest at 40€ for additional laundry and cleaning fees.
- Sofa bed and ottoman should be put back each morning. Living room must be kept tidy and furniture kept clear of mess.
- Outside guests not allowed on premises.
- Apartment is on a quiet courtyard so guests should be respectful of this. Kitchen facilities are available for use for no-host breakfast ONLY, although the mos popular breakfast/brunch place in Paris is in the building.
- Sorry, no preparation or cooking of meals allowed. Best for travelers who plan to make the most of Paris' many culinary options and plan to eat meals out. You may use the refrigerator for a reasonable quantity of perishables corresponding to your stay. (For example, you may use it for milk for the next morning, but not for a week's worth of groceries or heaps of gourmet souvenirs.)
- Please be respectful of the furniture and keep luggage and feet on the floor, not on the furniture.
- Please do not lose the key! (see above) Your 150€ replacement cost is nothing compared to the tedious process I have to go through to get another one.
- Speakers on electronic devices (phones, tablets, laptops) must be kept on mute and used with headphones only.
- Please be honest about snoring and be kind enough to book with a different host if you snore.
- Minimum guest age 24 years old.
- Please leave all non human friends at home (no pets, no support animals) due to host's allergies.
- No smoking or drug use of any kind, no occupying of premises when intoxicated.
Otkažete li više od 5 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat. Otkažete li 5 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca za prvo noćenje, ali za sva ostala noćenja dobit ćete povrat od 50 %.
I was raised in sunny California in a Shanghainese family, but culturally exposed to France from an impressionable age and feel at home on three continents. Lucky for me, multi-culturalism is finally being embraced as the way of the future!
I love experiencing how cities and cultures develop and evolve over the years, some changing completely, some rooted in their history. I find solace in nature, from snowy peaks to the edge of the reef, from tropical jungles to the arid desert.
I find common ground with open-minded people who appreciate different perspectives and can put themselves in other people's shoes. Disappointment springs from preconceived expectations (and not reading the fine print.)
As a guest (and designer), I am respectful of the effort hosts have put into the spaces they share, and leave things clean and tidy as if it were my own home. As a host, I expect this same mindfulness from guests.