Our business friendly, fully renovated home for couples, friends, solo adventurers, business travelers, and family holidays (older children) in an up-and-coming area of Hamburg.
Extremely comfortable, new double beds.
Local, intimate, inexpensive restaurants (steak, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Sushi); cafe's and local corner food shops, 100m's to the left.
For a home cooked meal: a new, fully equipped kitchen with, dishwasher with separate large fridge-freezer.
Direct bus/U-Bahn to the city.
Hello, Colin and Sabine are your host's in our lovely, spacious home in an upmarket part of Hamburg, close to public transport, shops, restaurants and cafe's.
Welcome to our lovely home! We are so happy to have you and hope you have an amazing stay in our home.
You'll find plenty of places to eat and to go to in our local area. (If you find any new ones let us know so we can add them for future guests!)
WHAT PAST GUESTS HAVE SAID ABOUT OUR HOME...
-General description: Private, Cosy, Modern and Spacious.
-Stand out features: Comfortable Beds, Street parking, Clean Bathroom with a Well-equipped kitchen.
-The neighbourhood: Residential and Quiet.
-The location: Walkable, Central, Close to restaurants, shops and public transit.
-This place is great for: Family vacations, Rest and relaxation, Living like a local, Romantic getaway, Exploring the city and Business trips.
We want nothing more than for you to have a smooth experience in our home so please contact us if we can help with anything. We welcome any suggestions or feedback you have, our guests make us better hosts!
Relax is our/your well-appointed home. Spend hours deep in conversation with a travelling partner/s or lose yourself in a lifetime of thoughts.
After a day of sight-seeing activities, your home-away-from-home provides the perfect place to relax and recharge before eating a home-cooked meal or heading out to the local bars, cafe's and restaurants, just a short 100m romantic walk to the left.
We like the tranquil location, surrounded by elegant homes, a family friendly park 100m's away and with easy access to the shores of the Alster Lake on the U2 U-Bahn.
We strive for stylish design which has a warm and calming effect, creating a relaxed environment.
GOURMET AND CASUAL RESTAURANTS
We are close to gourmet and casual restaurants being both quality and inexpensive which offers rich and varied flavours in their dishes.
We seek to pay close attention to the smallest details and strive for excellence to make your time relaxing and enjoyable.
ADDITIONAL AMENITIES INCLUDE:
1. New, fully equiped kitchen with oven, dishwasher, 4 burner cook-top;
Major kitchen items include: - dish-washer and tea, coffee maker, sugar, spices, wine opener etc.
2. We also provide:
- Extra towels, linen, blankets, pillows and dooners.
- bathroom toiletries.
- Desk with a comfy chair.
- Desk lamps (reading lamp and 'day-light' lamp).
- 3 x Large TV's (2 x bedroom and main room),
- Washing machine and cloths dryers are available at no additional charge for guests.
- Cloths drying rack (located in the wardrobe in the master bedroom, behind the door; to be placed on the outside balcony).
- Ironing board and iron (located in the wardrobe in the master bedroom, behind the door),
- A large mirror for doing makeup in the bathroom with tall mirrors on all the wardrobe doors.
- Additional cleaning is available for long term guests (8+ days: or on demand, at an additional cost of 30 Euros per time; date/day/time is by agreement).
Visit the harbor, the river, the maritime feel, fish markets, doner kebabs, St. Pauli, Reeperbahn, all-day-all-night clubs, majestic parks, bus tours,
ALSTER LAKE TOURS.
Book my place today!
24/7 Access with a key lockbox at the front door makes for easy, simple entry at any time of the day.
Walk up 1.5 flights of stairs, we are on the right.
Apartment name: 'GILKA'
Interakcija s gostima
You can always reach us via AirBnb message centre, SMS, phone or email.
We will try and greet you on arrival but
Please introduce yourself to other people in the house if you meet them on the stairs.
Street parking is limited but available, usually close by (50 to 100m's is normal).
Please take the very first parking space available on Lindenallee as it will be the best available.
Please be mindful of the other families in the apartment house with regard to noise (late night arrivals/returns; carrying your bags up the 1.5 flights of stairs and holding the door as it closes so as now to allow it to bang closed).
Please bring your own wine and spirits.
TAKE-AWAY FOOD and DELIVERIES:
Kitchen types: Italian 42; Chinese 10; Asian 42; Vietnamese 3; Japanese 14; Indian 16; Thai 9; Greek 3; American 8; Mexican 0; German 2
Restaurants: Italian (11); Burgers (9); Thai (5); Indian (4); Pizza (4); Vietnamese (4); Sushi (3); Asian (2); Baked Potatoes (2); Turkish (2); more…
EARLY ARRIVALS / LATE DEPARTURES
Early arrivals and/or late departures must be discussed prior to the booking being confirmed and/or when the booking is made.
Advance notice and confirmation is required as time and space is extremely limited.
Our cleaner will start to prepare for our next guests shortly after the check-out time of 10am (10:00) who will arrive after lunch and they require time (3 hours within a 4 hour window) and space (clean floor with no bags) to do their job.
Depending on the situation, a small additional fee may be agreed to.
The main train station has small and large baggage storage lockers for hire at €4 and €6 respectively.
We are in a quite apartment house; Please respect our quite setting at all times. Please help to:
1. Keep the premises clean and sanitary at all times.
2. Conserve energy whenever possible, as you would do in your own
3. Clean up dishes, place in the dishwasher and remove cleaned dishes and take out trash before checking out.
4. Failure to return 2 x keys upon check-out will result in a surcharge replacement fee of 50 Euros (they are security keys and need special cutting at €25 each).
5. A maximum of 4 people named on the reservation are allowed to sleep on the property.
6. Please be respectful of our neighbours: No loud music and noise between 10pm and 8am.
7. No drugs or any illegal activities including illegal downloading of internet material.
8. Please do not wear/use your shoes inside the house.
9. Please do not eat in the bedroom or in the bed to prevent stains on the
sheets, blankets, and pillow cases.
10. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises.
11.The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
Enjoy you stay in our home; we love the quiet and the garden views.
Are you travelling for work or pleasure; arriving by car, bus, train or plane?
Please confirm your:
1. Planned arrival time (check-in is after 3pm) and
2. Your planned departure time (check-out by 10am).
Ovaj domaćin ima 96 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I am engaged to Sabine, my long suffering but loving partner in all things.
Past careers have included military officer and skydiving instructor. Currently renovating property for re-sale.
I love to travel; I can never get enough. I prefer to travel outside an organised tour as it gives me greater flexiability. I completed 2, back-to-back treks in Nepal in 2003 and want to repeat the experience as soon as I can.
My current passion is snow skiing, completing 2-3 months in St Anton, Austria every year.
In addition to that, I am finding myself addicted to sailing med/large cats.