Beautiful quiet double bedroom within our large apartment, with your own en-suite bathroom and shower. Buses and underground are a short distance away and very close to 2 beautiful Parks, Golders Hill Park and Hampstead Heath. Warm, friendly hosts with a small adorable dog.
- Scrictly no smoking, including electronic cigarettes.
- Please do not invite strangers into our home.
- Depending on our commitments we will always try to when possible to accommodate early luggage drops so you can start to explore London hands free.
- Keep your valuables safe at all times as we accept no liability.
- Enjoy your stay in London, treat our home as you would your own and don't forget to ask if there is anything you need.
- No extra guests unless agreed upon in advance.
- Because of the stairs, for safety, no children under 5 years old.
- Check in Flexible
- Check out Midday.
- We don't wear shoes inside the house.
Otkažete li više od 24 sata prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat novca. Otkažete li manje od 24 sata prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca za prvo noćenje u okviru rezervacije.
I love the heat, but I've managed to live in London for 16 years with my English husband. The secret is to travel, so when I come back I can appreciate this beautiful Island and amazing city. Brazil is my preferable destination, India because I love Yoga and spirituality, South of France for the light, culture and language, just spent 3 weeks in Mexico, and loved it. Being Vegan opened my horizons to many different kinds of delicious and healthy food. Chocolate is always on my list. I can watch the film "About Time", over and over. Music touches my heart and makes me feel like moving, flying, dreaming. I have a preference for autobiographies, not very keen on fiction. At the moment I'm rereading Staying Connected by Rudolf Steiner and Ask and it is Given by Abraham. We live in a lovely spacious, sunny flat, very close to the Park, that makes a huge diference to the quality life in London. I always look for the bright side of life !