Perfect for travellers, past-paced businessmen/women, and foreigners who are looking for their first job. Normally, it will be quite pricey to stay in the city centre. However, please disregard this common misconception. Our city centre studio is situated in District 1, the CBD, and yet, we are offering you an affordable stay. You will have immediate access to major city landmarks and entertaining venues in HCMC. Drop us a few words and we make sure you will be living to the max.
Occupying a prime location in the Central Business District (District 1) of Ho Chi Minh City, Centrum residence features convenient accommodations with private bathrooms and kitchens. Each studio apartment is spacious and comes with modern décor. Guests will enjoy the use of discreet high-speed Wi-Fi internet connection and rooftop balcony. Elegantly-furnished, air-conditioned studio offers wardrobe, double-sized bed, and an open kitchen with tiled floors. Kitchens are complete with cooking facilities including cooking stove, wall-mounted range hood, microwave and refrigerator.
- 24/7 security
- Full time privacy, the host does not live in the same building.
- Free motorbike, car parking space.
- Walking distance to major HCM landmark venues.
- Extraordinary city nightlife!
Interakcija s gostima
I'm available 24/7 on Airbnb (trying to be). Or you could reach me almost other messaging apps out there, drop me a few lines.
Keep lower voice and do not make noise after 9pm.
Ovaj domaćin ima 58 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
As a traveler myself, I understand all the needs and expectation that everyone have on their trips, especially those to a foreign country. Joining Airbnb for me, is not only about money and being a host; for me, this is a great way to meet new friends and learn about new cultures. So, hello there! my name is Anh... welcome to Vietnam!
Here is a little about myself :
- I was born and raised in Vietnam and is one of 6 children :P Yes, this explains my love for people. I just love to surround myself around people and making them happy with talkativeness (in a good way, of course).
- I am currently in the United States for work but please do not feel hesitate to contact me any time. I will be more than happy to chat with you!
- In my free time, I love to read, surf the internet, travel, shopping, and hanging out with my friends and family.
- You can call me Annie or Kỳ Kỳ if you like (they're much easier too!)
Nice to meet you! See you soon !
Oh, I speak Vietnamese, English, and a little French !