Large groups will rest easy at this newly renovated 5-bedroom luxury home with guest suite. This gem is centrally located in one of Seattle’s most charming and desirable neighborhoods. Walk along quaint, tree-lined streets to restaurants and shopping on Queen Anne Avenue or catch the bus a block away for a quick 10-minute ride to the popular Seattle Center and downtown. Afterwards, enjoy dinner or a glass of wine on the beautiful fenced-in outdoor patio or a soak in the warm swim spa.
- Before using the swim spa and fireplace, guests will read instructions in the house binder.
- Courtyard gatherings should move indoors after 10:00 pm.
- Reusing towels is a good thing.
- For our guest bring their pets, an additional fee of $50 will be added. If your pet does not shed please let me know and we'll adjust the additional fee.
- Used towels and robes will be placed in the bath tub on departure day.
- Seattle has recycling laws. Guests will recycle and use the compositng container in the freezer.
Ovaj domaćin ima 37 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
After my husband passed away last year, my nine year old daughter and me renovated our Queen Anne home. We added an additional floor, putting all the bedrooms on one floor. We opened up the main floor and built an amazing kitchen and living room. The dinning room table seats eight, with kids seating for 6 close by! We turned the downstairs into a private Guest Suite. Our house was inspired by all the fabulous hotels we've stayed and ships we've sailed. We're calling our home the Armour Street Oasis. Everything from the heated floors, towel warmers and swim spa is the best. We want your visit to Queen Anne to be five star all the way.
The Queen Anne Oasis is for everyone, especially kids. My daughter created a game closet will all our favorite games. We've also left our bikes, scooters and unicycles for our guests to use.
Next year, my daughter and I, are taking off a year to travel the world. The Queen Anne Oasis will make that possible. Throughout the house you will art that we've collected around the world, and personal photos that tell our story.
We'd love to host you on your visit to the Emerald City.