Please, make sure to read the full details.we have 4rooms for rent, depending how many people are coming, you might get the full place for you, or 1room, etc. And if you see that we're booked it doesn't mean we have no more room, so drop us a message
* You should bring your own bed sheets and towels. We provide pillows and as well warm blankets for winter but you should bring covers (sheets) for them as well. The house isn't a bed & breakfast, nor a hotel, so please bring your own drinks/ food/ shampoo etc. (not pillows:)). Tea and cofee are available at home next to the hubb, help yourself with that:) If you cannot bring your own bedsheets and towel, we can provide them upon request for an extra 10$.
*No smoke in the house please, on the terrace it’s totally cool, and please empty your ashtray after use.
*Don't throw toilet paper in the WC, use the trash. This is Lebanon ;) the tubes aren't made for that!
* Close the gas after every use, and clean the oven/hub
*Don't leave the hot water on more than 30 mins & don't forget useless lights on please, we care a lot about mother earth, specially in a country where we have big electricity issues =)
*Replace any damage or broken items, & let us know about it ( we're cool and we know that breaking a glass or a plate might happen to anyone!)
*Thanks for not throwing anything from the balcony!!! There's ashtray available next to the kitchen sink, and trash bags too=)
But please we ask as well:
Before you leave, please make sure you:
- Place the dishes back into their closets, close the gas canister, keep the kitchen clean (food and drink stains happen, but they're easy to clean :)).
- Cover your bed with its cover, pillows etc. Please make sure you leave the rooms as you found them, with tidy beds and all.
-Turn off the fans & lights
- Change your trash, and put a new plastic bag (they're under the bar in the kitchen). You can then throw away your trash in the public bin on the opposite side of the street.
- Leave the place tidy by placing everything back where it belongs.
- Fold back the chairs of the balcony and put them back in the corridor of the kitchen.
- Make sure you leave a clean place after you. Your dishes have to be done, ashtray emptied and rinsed (please don't use the plants pots nor the street as ashtray!), bathrooms left clean, sand vacuumed or swiped off, etc.
You will find the vacuum cleaner and all the cleaning products needed under the sink in the kitchen, and in the bathrooms.
- Close all windows, lock your room and the main door.
There are no cleaning fees included in our prices, so we expect your cooperation in helping us keep the place tidy and clean.
=> Check in at 2pm or after, check out at 2pm. In case you need to stay longer, please let us know. We're pretty flexible.
Our "team" isn't always passing by after each guest as we don't live in Tyre, so by respecting what we ask for in the description,you help us, help the next guests, and help yourself by allowing us to keep our price the way they are.
• The keys will be given to you either in Beyrouth either directly in Sour.
• It’s important to let me know how many people are coming as you’ll get the keys for the bedroom depending on how many people are coming. (for exemple if you’re two and wana get a double bed, you’ll get one key for the double room, or if you want the single bed you’ll get the key for the bedroom and will get two single beds inside etc
Ovaj domaćin ima 1 recenziju za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I'm a french-lebanese psychologist/ art-therapist.I'm as well a jewellery and accessories designer, and I love everything related to art, cooking, exploring and more. I'm easy going, but like to have some rules in the house for it to be cool for everyone!
Currently I'm in South Sudan for work until may 2018, but I have people helping me with the appartment in Lebanon. We all work together to make your stay as pleasant as possible and to help you discover our favorite town of Lebanon ;)
Once a booking is made, you'll have access to my numbers (lebanese and french) and so you'll be able to reach me almost anytime by text message and also on on the french line, and I'll provide all the infos and contacts needed for your stay. I'm trying my best to reply a.s.a.p but i don't always have access to internet depending where I have to be for work, so if I don't reply on or so, then the best way will be to text me on my regular lines.