1 spavaća soba
O ovom smještaju
An amazing space in the town centre, opposite Chippenham railway station! Huge comfy mezzanine bed, modern kitchen/dining, lounge with hammock, study, gorgeous stone bathroom - the perfect base in the west country!
This building was the stables for Monkton House before the railways arrived in 1850. Now converted to a spacious studio apartmentm it is a beautiful, if unconventional space, high ceilings and open plan. It features:
* super comfy king-size bed with memory-foam mattress, hand-made mosaic hardwood headboard
* beautiful stone-tiled bathroom with huge shower
* study area with hand-carved Mexican desk, Herman Miller chair, free wifi etc.
* hammock in lounge to relax or swing (it's super strong!)
* fully equipped modern kitchen
* sofabed for extra guests
* beautifully restored 1960's sliding doors allowing the room to open to outdoors (summer only, unless you like the cold!)
The studio is situated just across the road from Chippenham railway station, with direct line to Bath, Bristol, London etc, and buses to local villages such as Castle Combe and Lacock (Harry Potter).
Being in the town centre, all the shops, restaurants, and takeaways are a minutes walk away. There's also a cinema around the corner.
It's a fantastic place to stay... so make yourself at home!
Full apartment rental. Amenities include:
- 24 hour central heating
- Air-conditioning /heater unit
- WIFI internet
- King size bed with memory foam mattress
- Electric power shower
- Fan-assisted oven with grill and electric hob, refrigerator, microwave, washing machine
Interakcija s gostima
Check-in and out is handled through a key safe system, allowing guests total flexibility, independence and privacy. Details of this, as well as directions, contact numbers etc are sent with the booking confirmation. I'm usually away but remain contactable and my lovely neighbour is on hand if needed.
Possible disabled access: the sofabed at ground level might be suitable, but note that the mezzanine bed is 7 steps up. The bathroom is a walk-in shower and very spacious.
Please note if you are enquiring for 2 people but require use of both the king bed and the sofabed, there maybe a charge for the supply of extra linen and bedding. Please enquire, as this is not automatically offered by airbnb, unless you are booking for 3 or more people.
* * *
Place not available? Other great options, or if you need accommodation for more people:
250 year-old stables in town centre (sleeps 6)
Beautiful stables studio apartment (sleeps 2)
Stables Studio Gallery (sleeps 3)
My mother also has 2 lovely rooms just down the road which are also available for rent:
She is charming and bakes yummy cakes and makes chocolate truffles amongst many other things.
1. Bookings made more than 3 weeks in advance of the check-in date should be pre-agreed: please message us first.
2. No smoking inside the building
3. No pets, unless specifically approved. There maybe a surcharge.
4. No unregistered guests, unless specifically approved
5. No loud music or parties
6. Please switch on the cooker extractor fan while cooking
7. Check-out is by 11am, please ask if you wish to have a later check-out
8. No parking at the property, unless booked in advance (details on request)
If arriving by car please provide your vehicle details (model, colour, and registration number). This is to avoid unnecessary contact during your stay if there is a parking conflict.
9. TV is for on-demand or DVD viewing only. This is to comply with TV licensing regulations. For live TV please stay at "Stables studio gallery"
Otkažete li više od 5 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat. Otkažete li 5 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca za prvo noćenje, ali za sva ostala noćenja dobit ćete povrat od 50 %.
Ovaj domaćin ima 302 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Kad rezervirate smještaj na Airbnbu, boravite u nečijem domu.